Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

Thank you, Chro.

I always thought that you would say it as Char-o, but oh-wells.

#FavoritePersonoOnTTVMessageBoards!

Nah, it’s chro like the Greek root for time chronos (IIRC). And thank you, means a lot. :D

1 Like

I wish I could join one of these.
:frowning:

1 Like

…out of curiosity, what’s keeping you from doing so?

-MT

1 Like

Once the current games end and new ones start, you can sign up.

2 Likes

@MT_Zehvor Mainly time, and not having a great understanding of how the game works.

1 Like

I guarantee you that the majority of the people here do not / did not know how the game works until they started playing.

3 Likes

I didn’t know how to play before I decided to sign up for a game. I learned on the fly. It’s quite simple to learn, but hard to master. Now I’m in two concurrent games!

2 Likes

Well.
Can’t argue with that.
Sad thing is, all of them are full, so I have to wait for Wave 4.

Yeah, I believe I’ve mentioned that… but considering the pace these games have been flying by, I’m sure it won’t take too long.

2 Likes

Question: If the villagers arranged a quadruple hanging, could they hypothetically eliminate the Mafia in one round?

I guess my question is, are Quadruple hangings allowed, or just doubles?

1 Like

I guess it would depend by game, but I don’t see why they wouldn’t be

-MT

1 Like

Seriously? TFM, or PFB. Only those.

…I definitely put TFM…I have no idea why that’s there.

-MT

Thank you. Uhh… Can I get 3 more people so I have 10 people?

Just as a question that has nothing to do with anything - that picture in the first post, where did you get it?

1 Like

Mafia has been a load of fun so far. I’m a mystery lover so this is just my kinda game.

3 Likes

I wonder if it would be possible to combine the mafia game with an “area” mechanic. I. e., during the day phase (after lynching) all players move to different areas of a world map, and a mafia can only kill a person in his own, or near his own, area.

5 Likes

That’s a really cool concept that I’ve never seen attempted. It might be difficult to work with but I’d like to see it done.

1 Like

I had a similar idea that would require a larger group of people to play; you have six or so Mafia and at least twelve others, and within the Mafia is the inner circle and a defector and other specialized roles like that.

1 Like