Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

If this is directed at me, I’m not intending this. Take away the kittens and replace it with something Bionicle-related, and it’s a legitimate Mafia game. I just wanted something a little more light-hearted.

4 Likes

It’s not directed at anyone. If anything, it’s a rule created in reaction to contests elsewhere on the internet, where members would create intentionally bad entries, grab a whole bunch of their friends, and zerg them in to victory. Turned contests from an actual attempt to judge quality into simply who was the most popular.

No one here is doing that, and I’m certainly not trying to accuse anyone of doing so. I was just mentioning that as it’s part of the explanation of how the system works.

-MT

4 Likes

I’m changing my vote to Eljay, because his Idea sounds cool.

Voteslimefor2015

1 Like

UPDATE: It’s here!
#The Remainder

A small society of Matoran remain in the shell of the Great Spirit Robot, hunted by a group of radicals why disguise themselves as Matoran.

Gameplay:

5 Mafians (Radical Hunter)
X Matoran
1 Matoran Spy (Able to discover one Role per night, double damage for Mafia Attack Retaliation, can attack a known Mafia independently of an execution)
1 Secret Role

Suspect List is the exact same as classic Mafia.

The twist comes in the form of Health. Rather than only having one life each, there is a system that goes for it. Each player starts with exactly 100 Health.

Damage:
Mafia Attack: 100 Damage
Execution: 100 Damage
Mafia Attack Retaliation: 25 Damage (Received by Mafia when a Mafia attacks a Matoran)
Matoran Spy Attack: 50 Damage

You can heal through the use of a Medkit all players receive at the beginning of the game. Each player is only granted one Medkit, and if activated the night before a Mafia attack where you would be targeted, you survive. You have to be lucky, but it’s a method of keeping the Mafia from having to kill each player four times.

If this seems a bit complex, just tell me. I’m kinda known for making complex stuff, but I can obviously make it less complex if needed.

(oh and I vote for @Eljay because his idea is hilarious :3)

3 Likes

#voteforeljay!

1 Like

I like Ek’s concept, and I hope that we get to see it at some point, but for now my vote remains the same.

I like Ek’s concept as well, so if I have to place a vote, I’ll vote him.

1 Like

“If I have to place a vote”

It’s your own freaking website. You don’t have to do anything

-MT

6 Likes

Uh… Oh yeah… XD

4 Likes

I don’t remember Eljay’s idea, but I vote Eljay just because of the previous few posts made me lolfr

Current votes:

@Political_Slime: 5 (Takua, BeefJStag, ColdGoldLazarus, Carrot8o, TFM101)
@Seto_Kaiba: 0
@Hawkflight: 2 (noob1234, Paradox)
@Ekorak: 3 (RECspiriah, Corex11, Eljay) Supporting him again xP
@UmbraManis: 0
@Eljay: 6 (Chro, DarkTakanuva, Ekorak, Greencapps, Artakha, Willess12)

Correct me if needed :wink:

EDIT: Corrections thanks to @Willess12 and @Takua

3 Likes

I voted for Eljay.

Sorry! :smile: All I saw was you changed your vote and said Voteslime2015. I thought you were just saying Eljay’s idea was cool.

whoops. Edited.

1 Like

It’s all good! That’s why I list everyone’s name and ask for corrections, just in case I miscounted, forgot someone, or misinterpreted their vote. ^^ It’s almost flawless system! …almost

1 Like

Dang it guys, #SLIMECATSFORLIFE9/11 must be a thing.

4 Likes

I was one of the first supporters of #voteforslime2015, is my vote invalid or something?

See?

2 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to be off searching for the Seventh Toa or something?

-MT

8 Likes

Nope, I left Jala on his own to post on a Message Board.

3 Likes

:scream:

How dare you! You should be ashamed of yourself!

/s

2 Likes