Fortnite

I think Fortnite is the game you play after you’ve played everything else in your library

2 Likes

I don’t want to insult the game, but Fortnite is part of the category of games that pop out of nowhere, conquer the internet in a short amount of time, and burn down as fast. I think Fortnite is at it’s peak. I don’t play it and I am also never going to play it, but my younger brother and his friends are crazy after it.
I’ve learned something from it tho: the kids trying to dance those silly dances are very cringey.

4 Likes

I swear if I see someone be a fortnite skin for halloween I’m go-

ok that’s it i’m done with halloween

6 Likes

It’s good for ironic tiktoks.

4 Likes

Since when was Taskmaster in Fortnite? Is he cheating on Marvel?

4 Likes

That hideous thing is one of the fan favorite skins in the game. It triggers me how he both has a nose and doesn’t have a nose at the same time.

2 Likes

Which skin are you looking at?

1 Like

The one that looks like Taskmaster

1 Like

Skull trooper?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Oh, ok. That makes sense now.

1 Like

I recently played this game agian recently becuase I wanted to make a stupid video involving Fortnite.[quote=“Ninja, post:21, topic:44488”]
I personally didn’t like the game, just wasn’t for me.
[/quote]

This has not changed tbh. I’m probably gonna uninstall it agian after getting enough footage.

2 Likes

As little as I care about the game, I have to say that the fact that they’re adding the Infinity Blade has me freaking out. I loved those games back when they came out!

2 Likes

I played at my friends house the other day.
Got a few kills!
It’s an okay game. I play it sometimes, but I’d much rather play Warframe.

1 Like

I don’t see what is so cool about this game. I played a few rounds, and to be honest, I didn’t have any fun. Just go to the center before that stupid strom gets you. Boring. I don’t know why this game became so popular.

And as for the moment, I have not seen people talk about it that much anymore, so I guess it’s popularity has started to decline.

1 Like

I know it won’t ever truly die, like Minecraft, but it’ll certainly fade from relevance in society.

2 Likes

That was exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

Fortnite is fun because it is a while new style of game, with fun gameplay, and cartoony, friendly graphics. It is also updated a lot.
Most of the people who play this game are like 7 year olds, anyways.

1 Like

The game is rated PEGI 12 and 7 year olds play it. Just because they can’t play real shooter games, they play a cartoony more kid friendly one.

EDIT: Oops, forgot. They can play real shooter games. In my country 7-year olds play Grand Theft Auto.

3 Likes

Yup.
That’s exactly their logic.
Still, it’s not a.bad game at its core. The community around it is what’s really bad.

2 Likes