Fortunately, Unfortunately (GAME)

Some random person hijacks everybodies face and everyone is faceless

Fortunately, the culprit is caught and the effect is reversed

Unfortunately the culprit is hijacked by faces

Fortunately, while in prison, the culprit, named Bobinson Bobindor, is tortured to no end, hijacked by faces, and shacked to no end.

Unfortunately he escapes prison

Fortunately, the traumatic nature of the prison experience leaves him incapable of further crime.

Unfortunately, Bobinson suffers a horrible death, caused by [CENSORED BY CIA]. Becky Bobindor cried.

Fortunately, we can now move on to a topic I, for some strange reason, enjoy- living potatoes!

Unfortunately, they don’t exist.

Fortunately, they just emerged from a UFP!

Unfortunately, UFP stands for Unidentified Flying Proportionally-inaccurate-scrub. And UFPs cause anything that emerges from them to explode after 5 minutes. So living potatoes have died.

Fortunately, the living potato’s homeworld sent more, in their giant banana spaceship, giving them a safe landing… To invade EARTH!

Unfortunately, Galactus eats the Living Potatoes homeworld.
Only one Living Potato survived: @ghost8o. :stuck_out_tongue:

what are you talking about
I am dead
can you not see
the word “Ghost” in my name.

You died because of the Earth’s atmosphere.
Legit?

nope, I died because of the cancer in this world

That is Eljay and Matt.

Fortunately, the living potato’s homeworld contained mass amounts of highly sensitive explosives, causing Galactus to combust and freeing the homeworld.

Unfortunately, the planet has ded. Galactus is now also ded.

Fortunately, a group of potatoes were able to colonize the Earth to conquer it. They succeed making humans their slaves!