Fotía Págos - Dual Elemental Master

I wanted to make a quick MOC to test the fit of my new Shapeways masks. IMO they all look and feel great and I can’t wait to paint them to use for an even better MOC.

In the meantime this is Fotía Págos, the dual elemental master. The mask is not painted, which is why the white doesn’t match exactly.

Back

No Prisma

54 Likes

No prisma? What a rip-off.

In all seriousness, this moc looks great with that mask, can’t wait to see it painted on a different moc.

9 Likes

I really like this! Well done!

1 Like

I like it quite a bit! Can’t wait to see those masks painted.

2 Likes

“shut up icyhot”
(can’t use sub version it has swearing)

1 Like

That mask really ties it all together. Nice!

1 Like

Ice of you to make this.

2 Likes

That mask,

itsa pretty guud.

2 Likes

nice mask and clever way how you used the lower leg piece!
great figure!

2 Likes

Thanks. Using that leg piece backwards gives it a curve that looks similar to a human calf muscle. It makes the leg look a bit more athletic, and those feet look almost like sneakers :athletic_shoe:.

1 Like

Where did you get the hand pieces?

1 Like

Really crative use of these Av-Matoran legs

1 Like

They’re 3D prints from Shapeways.com. They’re designed by Leewan. About $3 apiece iirc.

1 Like

I’ll have to get some, then. Thanks.

1 Like

They’re fantastic. You can get them in white, black, gray, red, etc.

He also makes another version with a cross axle hole in the middle for holding weapons. Look for another moc of mine Køllsvein to see pics of those.

1 Like

Thanks for your purchase! The mask looks great, and so does the MOC!

1 Like

Oh, no way are you Leewan? Cool beans. I haven’t gotten your generation 3 hands. But they look pretty good. What are your thoughts on them?

Edit: I just realized you’re probably the mask designer rather than the hand designer. In any case, you have great designs!

2 Likes

Very slick

I assume the dual powers are fire and electricity?

1 Like

Yep, I’m one of the mask guys over at RSG. However, I didn’t make this one, that was done by another one of our guys. Either way, the purchase helps everyone out.

1 Like

Awesome! Just amazing, couldn’t have asked for more.

1 Like