Frontier - An Okoto Space Roleplay

IC: “Nope! Fight me or give up! You are a thief!” He threw more snowballs.

IC: Klackk continued running into the forest. His opponent was clearly a dedicated individual who would not be easily dissuaded. “Indeed I am, that still doesn’t mean that I have to fight you or give up!”

IC: “Well… I´ll find a reason!” Waster went silent for a sec. “Aha! If you don´t fight me, I´ll just chase you forever !!!”

IC: “That sounds dumb.” Klackk yelled in a deadpan voice," I mean. Seriously, don’t you have other commitments and junk? "

He would have continued, but Klackk had reached the beginning of a large crevice, and began, with the skill of a drunken pirate, began to descend into the crack.

IC: “Justice is my only commitment…! Outside of merchant business, that is. But I´m done for today!”

Waster then realized Klackk had fallen into the crevice. As to not risk himself, he decided to go back to the inn and tell the guards of the fleeing thief to get some backup.

OOC: ah sadness is that of a dead rp.

IC: Kyrlahni - Ko-Koto (Inn)

“B-bye,” Kyrlahni stammered, slightly relieved that their issue had wrapped itself up rather quickly.
Watching on as the duo eventually departed the room, she reached out to shut the door a few seconds later when she could no longer see them, secretly hoping that the gesture was enough to ensure their privacy.
“So, uh, onto the task at hand, I suppose?,” she asked, finally turning back towards Muvoso and producing the stone, mostly in an effort to convince both herself and The Chronicler that it, in fact, still remained in her possession.

GM IC:

Muvoso glared sharply at the pair until Kyrlahni closed the door, upon which he finally pulled the lightstone back out as his eyes began to readjust to the darker setting. When he was finally able to discern the odd chunk of engraved rock, his expressions drew out for a second into a vicious look of confusion at the piece, but immediately settled into a pleasant, tired smile as he looked up at his guest.

“My apologies, I thought for a moment you might have stolen it.” He gently took the rock from her hand and studied it with his fingertips before returning it after a second or so. “I was told you might have some questions for me regarding… Everything.”

IC: Tekan, Karx, Ko-koto

“Stupid high-ranking Okotan, thinks he’s so much better than us becuase he’s the chronicler. Making me prove its my scythe, threatening me because someone stole my scythe and I tried to get it back.” Tekan grumbled as he and Karx left the inn, his cloak wrapped around him. “Karzahni take them all.” “Oh come on Tekan, don’t be like that. From what I’ve heard it’s not all his fault, he’s like that to everyone.” Karx said cheerfully in an attempt to calm him down, at least a bit.

“Yeah, yeah, still can’t believe he was chosen over you.” Tekan huffed. “Can you blame em though? If anything it’s for the best, there’s no way I’d be as serious as him.” Karx said, chuckling in embarrassment. “Besides, if they had I’d never have met you or found my love of rumours! If anything the mask makers probably saw I’d find a better path if they didn’t choose me.” “Pfft as if.” Tekan scoffed. “If anything it was random or they just didn’t like how you looked. Don’t know what they missed out on either.” Tekan said as he reached over and gave Karx a small pat on the head.

“Now them, we going to your house or what? I can bet you want some help fixing up the damage.” He said, cutting Karx off before he could respond to his last statement, a look of surprise flashing across Karx’s face.
“W-what? What damage?” “Really?” Tekan said, raising an eyebrow as he looked over at the nervously chuckling Karx. “One, you usually do some kind of experiment the day before now and two, I heard a couple Okotan conversing about strange explosions and lights coming from one of the houses near theirs and it’s not to hard to guess which they were talking about.” Tekan stated, Karx still chuckling. "Now come on, you’re house won’t fix itself.

“That would’ve been quite the accomplishment, considering that I was less than three feet away from Lord Hokku, and Velmes was watching me like a hawk,” she said, trying to lighten up the mood a little. “You give me far too much credit.”
Pausing briefly, the Ga-Kotoran quickly decided that it would be best just to get right back down to business.
“But yeah, aside from deciphering this mystery text and looking out for some special metal while I’m up there, they weren’t exactly very forthcoming about much else in the way of details. Understandable, though, considering today’s… earlier events.”
Her thoughts briefly drifted back towards her encounter with the thief in the street as she spoke, only for her to forcefully push them aside as she snapped back into reality.

GM IC:

“Understandable.” Muvoso said after allowing her to recover. After another second or so, He acted as if a thought had just come to mind. “Did Lord Hokku happen to tell you the location of the pieces?”

“You mean, aside from being somewhere up on the moon, and possibly orbiting around it…? He did say something about a landing area, and possibly being close to one of Velmes’ previous expedition sites, but other than that, he thought it best that I should seek out the rest of the information from you.”

Klackk stuck his head out of the Crevice, very much like a Prairie dog, to see if his pursuer had gone. which he had. He grumbled a bit about the long way back home, before he set off back into the frigid night.

GM IC:

Setting the lightstone on the shelf next to him, Muvoso pulled another larger slate out of his bag and held it so both he and Kyrlahni could view it. It had a large amount of unrecognizable writing, presumably a code so only certain Okotoran could identify it.

“You can thank Lord Velmes for this.” he chuckled. “He studied the amount of power that occurred and suspects they were all scattered around the area marked here, close to where he landed on the first trip up. Hopefully we’ll be able to land somewhere relatively closer.”

He stuffed the slate back into his pouch. “In the event that all this is lost to history, you need to write everything down that you can. It will help future generations know exactly what took place and who was involved.”

IC: Klackk trudged his way through the snow, a tedious endeavor, seeing as the snow was as thick as, uh, let’s say pudding, pudding ’ s thick right? So Klackk Trudged through the snow, with difficulty as the snow was as thick as pudding.

“Hmmm… Sounds simple enough. Shouldn’t be too difficult.”
She gazed at the slate for a moment longer before finally turning back towards the Chronicler.
“So is there anything else I should have to worry about while I’m up there? You know, besides the… obvious.”

1 Like

GM IC:

Muvoso looked sharply at her. “There’s a chance that, whoever else flies up with you, may be willing to sabotage the mission.” He put the slate back into his satchel.

“We really can’t afford to lose the only craft we have currently as well as one of the smartest people here, and having one of the Dead of Kulta along for the ride would lead to rather painful involvements. That said, it would be rather suspicious for you to bring any sort of weapon on the trip… Well, what is it? and haven’t we been interrupted enough already?”

The remark was to the Okotoran behind the counter, who had made the slightest movements to open the door and had not been unnoticed by Muvoso. He suddenly swung the door open, throwing two knives into the room, one towards Muvoso and a one towards Kyrlahni.

1 Like

IC: Klackk had made it back to the shack he called home. It had it’s fair share of cons with its leaky roof, and it’s stability, but he didn’t care, it served its perpose, no more, no less.

OOC:

Please do not post with GM IC at the beginning of your post, as you are not a Game Moderator.

OOC: my bad, it’s been a while. I thought it meant Game mode. =I

Sorry about that.