Frontier - An Okoto Space Roleplay

GM IC

Dessimus seemed to peer harder into him. “You mean that you were sent to the northwest sanctum, and you have nothing to report?”

He stood erect again, growling to himself, it ringing through his armour and echoing around the room. “I don’t know who to blame, you or them… Bring back something next time, anything at all, or else.”

It was a peculiar room. There was a large pillar in the center, a pedestal of sorts, and he was standing upon it, previously eyeing the connections of the walls and the ceilings before sending out his furious warnings.

IC: “Klackk sat down on the foor, also cold, and mumbled some incomprehensible words before , " I was waiting there for an like an hour man! Dude didn’t show.” Look, I’ll do better next time, but your guys gotta show, or I’ll look for alternative employment."

1 Like

GM IC

“The only one who needs to keep up a level of competence is you.” Dessimus growled silently. “If you intend to keep your head on your shoulders, you’ll do as you’re told. Now get out of here. You’ll be informed of your next mission.”

The two masked guards at the door folded their arms, waiting for him to approach before they took him back out onto the city streets.

IC: Klackk grumbled some more. He was greatly annoyed by the way the day continued going on. With these thoughts he walked towards the guards, he awkwardly waved and said," uh, bye. I guess."

1 Like

GM IC

The guards once again grabbed him and covered his eyes.
When he opened his eyes he had just caught himself from falling into the road. Behind him was a very simplistic shed, or at least that’s what it looked like.

He wasn’t very far from the inn, and quite a ways from where he was pulled underground.

OOC: I really need to make a map of this town lol

IC: Klackk began his walk to the inn. The Secrecy of the Dead was a pain to deal with, but it would all be worth it when he would get to leave this forsaken rock. For now, He would return to the inn and wait for further instructions.

IC: Waster gets up and goes for a walk around Ko-Koto town. He sold a bunch of his stuff because he was a merchant. After his job was done for the day, he goes to the inn to eat something, I guess.

IC: Klackk sat down at a table in the Inn and yes the newcomer, he wore a decent coat, which usually meant that the stranger must of had decent cash. He contemplated mugging the guy, but thought better of it. “Um. Hi”

OOC: I’m talking about Waster

IC: Tekan, Ko-koto inn, interior, table near the back.
Tekan had been sitting in the back of the inn for a while now, his scythe resting against the wall next to him and his cloak draped loosely around his shoulders, still shadowing much of his body but allowing for more parts to be seen below it than usual, watching the progressing events as he sipped from a mug of one of Ko-kotos more popular drinks. “Well it looks like this is a bust. I’ve been here for a while now and my client hasn’t come yet. Must of bailed after I got the message to meet them here. I guess they could still come but this still happens enough to be an irritance.” Tekan thought to himself in slight irritation as he glanced around the inn again. As he did he noticed someone familiar To him, a fur cloak wearing ice Okotoran known as Karx he had become close acquaintances with, close enough to buy him a shortsword for protection that is. As he saw him he caught Karx glancing at him, as Karx noticed he was caught he quickly looked away but Tekan could see him writing in one of his notebooks (or Okotoran equivalent to one). “Crazy kid.” Tekan thought while chuckling. “Glad he introduced himself, even if he originally only did it so he could get info on me. Never thought we’d get along so well, he’s good at drumming up business I can give him that.”

IC: Klackk turned and saw a scythe lying against the wall next to a rough and tumble looking character. The scythe could be worth something, or at least, a decent weapon so he resolved that he would come into possession of it.He turned towards the merchant he had just addressed and, lying through his teeth, said," Oh, I thought you were someone else. My bad." He walked towards the owner of the weapon. “Is this frosted ale?” He asked, picking up and eyeing the stranger’s drink. He then tossed the contents of the glass at the guy, grabbed the scythe and bolted for the door.

IC: Tekan, Ko-koto inn (interior)
“Well then, that wasn’t very nice.” Tekan replied. Wiping off the drink as he quickly pulled off his cloak, revealing his shoulder cannon which he immediately fired at Klackk and around the door, redirecting the route he would have to take a bit, emptying all four stone rounds as he chased after, popping out the clip and starting to replace it.

IC: Klackk dodged the barrage of stones, flipped the table over for cover and began lobbing the projectiles back at the guy.

Tekan tssked as he twisted, grabbing a chair and blocking the thrown back projectiles as well as he could, charging at Klackk still. Klackk suddenly felt someone attempt to tackle him from behind and wrap their hand around his throat.

IC: Klackk, who had broken a leg off a table, swung a few times at the two, before ducking behind the counter, where he began lobbing whatever objects that he could find at them.

As he swung at the two of them with the table leg he saw who had tried to tackle him, he was a pretty normal basic ice Okotoran, the only noticeable differences where the fur cloak he wore, a robotic replacement arm and a magnifying lenses like attachment connected to his mask and head. The Okotoran being to close to fully dodge took a slight blow to the head, knocking his mask slightly askew as he dodged. As he fixed his mask he stared at Klackk with an angry expression and pulled out a short sword which he aimed at him threateningly. “Don’t steal from my friends.” He said in a dangerous tone. As Klack jumped behind the counter and started throwing items he prepared to jump away, until Tekan reached him, his cannon reloaded and holding a partially broken wood table top for a shield, blocking most of the projectiles, Tekan taking the blows that hit in stride, most of the items being to small and light to cause serious damage, as they both advanced on him. “I want my scythe back.” He said.

IC:“Oh yeah? Not everyone gets what they want!” Yelled Klackk from behind the table, before throwing a barrage of glasses at the two.

GM IC

The people at the inn had all ducked for cover. Violence was usually found in the alleys, and to have an all-out brawl was astonishing. As the patrons and those who called the inn their home scrambled off in every direction, The Okotoran behind the counter was too baffled to properly react to Klackk ducking for cover.

And then Klackk felt a burly, powerful hand grab his wrist after he launched a glass at the pair. If he bothered to look up he would see the steely determination of Muvoso, child of the stone, Holding a cautionary hand at Tekan and his companion.

“Now,” He growled, his hand threatening to take Klackk’s off as his grip grew tighter, “what happened here?”

Tekan managed to block most of them with his table shield, the few that got through shattered on his armour, a few larger chunks slightly embedding in the sections of his left arm and side that parts of his organic sections where visible on (this is going with the idea that not all of the bionicles bodies are naturally covered in armour, but they can make armour for the parts that aren’t covered, so there are a few areas where their organic parts can be seen) small trickles of blood (or whatever they have) dripping down from them. And now you’re starting to irritate me. Oy you!" He called out to the merchant. (@ToaWaster704) “Go and fetch the guards will you!”

IC: “Well, it’s a very long and dull story and I won’t bore you with the details” Klackk responded. Attempting to break free from the newcomer ’ s grip. “Yup, nothing too interesting.”

OOC: Sorry for not reading these things, I had some stuff to do.

IC: Waster was just minding his own business and didn´t really notice what happened, until he heard what Tekan said. “Oh, uh, sure, I´ll go get them.” He then stepped out of the inn, looking for the nearest guard. Actually, Waster wanted to keep himself away from trouble, but he just finished his insert coffee/tea here and he wasn´t distracted anymore, so might as well do something useful.