Frontier - An Okoto Space Roleplay

OOC: Not a part of this, but I believe an Autohit is where you say “Bob stabs you, and then kicks you” instead of “Bob attempts to stab you and then tries to follow it up with a kick.” You’re giving the opponent a chance to dodge/react basically.

IC: Kyrlahni - Ko-Koto (Village Square)

Twisting her body in response to the snowballs exploding against her armor, one of which catching her straight in the face, she proceeded to tighten her grip, wrapping a section of the chain around her own wrist for additional support.
“A little help would be much appreciated!,” she shouted back towards the direction of the previous outburst.

OOC: You’re good to attempt a capture now, Waster. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

IC: Klackk was by no means going to let some stranger drag him off to who knows where. He quickly jammed his other spare dagger into one of the chains.

OOC: Not breaking the chains, as each link in a chain has a hole in it. I’ll edit it if I did something wrong.

IC: Klackk quickly unhooked himself from the, well, hook and high tailed it for the wilderness.

OOC: Sorry, school´s been bothering me lately. Finally, the weekend has arrived!

IC: Waster heard that, so he quickly ran towards Kyrlahni. But, he realised Klackk had ran away. "Oh. Uh… was that guy bothering you? He´s been a… nuisance lately. I might have to chase him. However, who knows what I´ll find in the wilderness

He then chased after Klackk.

IC: Kyrlahni - Ko-Koto (Village Square)

“No, actually, I was just trying to - ,” she said, sighing upon realising that the other Okotoran had already left. “Help you catch him.”
Retrieving her hook and stuffing it back under her cloak, she debated on following after them, only to inevitably decide against it after brushing up against the bulge of the rock inside one of her many pouches. Shaking her head briefly, she turned back towards the inn, and proceeded to continue her search for Muvoso.

OOC: Is there still a possibility for a team-up to catch Klackk, @Timageness ?

IC: Tekan, Ko-koto inn (interior)
Around the same time Kyrlahni turned back to enter the inn Tekan and Karx had finally emerged from his room, Tekan carrying a satchel filled with items as they both walked back to the main room, the entire time Tekan grumbling about his scythe and asking Karx questions about the guy.

IC: Waster kept chasing Klackk. He began sprinting more. He was getting faster, but getting tired, too.

IC: Kyrlahni - Ko-Koto (Inn)

Finally crossing the threshold of the inn, the first thing the Ga-Kotoran did was to brush off some of the snow she had accumulated from both her journeys and her most recent encounter with the fleeing fugitive.
The second was to smile slightly as she felt the warmth of the room, only to frown as she gazed upon the mess and destruction.
What happened to this place, I wonder?
Stepping up to the counter, she attempted to flag down the bartender, who was still in the process of trying to clean things up.
“Um, excuse me, but has Muvoso arrived by any chance? I need to speak with him, and I was told that he might have some business here at some point today.”

IC: The snow was cold, and the air was crisp, with the familiar smell of nothing, as it was too cold for most proper smells to reach one’s nose, man he hated that smell. After trekking for a bit, Klackk hadrealized that the merchant that he had considered mugging was chasing him,“Oi!” He yelled, “Leave me alone!” As he chucked a snowball at his opponent.

IC: Waster got hit by the snowball, but continued dashing towards Klackk. “You, sir, are an enemy of justice! Halt and fight like a man!” Waster´s stamina was starting to wear out, but his determination was not.

Also his face was pretty cold now. But his Hau kept him warm enough.

IC: ko-koto inn (interior)
As Kyrlahni entered Tekan and Karx had also entered the main room, heading towards the counter before she got there first. “Oh great now we have to wait.” Tekan growled grumpily. “So do you have anything on this guy?” Tekan asks Karx. “Oy, anyone know who the stone Okotoran is? Short, grumpy took my scythe?” Tekan started to ask some of the other patrons as he waited. “Actually now that I think about it he did seem kinda familiar, maybe I have some info on him in my book.” Karx tells Tekan as he starts to look. “Let’s see, hmmm… that’s it! He was Muvoso! The okotoran who was chosen to be the chronicler.” Karx exclaimed in glee as he found the info. “Wait, you mean that’s the guy that was chosen over you? Sheesh, he doesn’t seem all that nice if you ask me.” Tekan replies in surprise. “Well yeah but it o understandable.” Karx says sheepishly. “I can’t really be mad at him, being chosen as chronicler is a rare honour and well, I’m too easily distracted as show by my current ‘interests’ and he’s more well built to travel around, following the mask makers and such on their adventures, I’m not the best at that.” He says, indicating his prosthetic arm. “Besides if he hadn’t been chosen I would’ve never met you or gotten as many rumors and such recorded as I do now.” He says cheerily.

OOC: The Chronicler´s name is Microsoft…?

UPGRADE TO WINDOWS VISTA

OOC: FFFFFFING autocorrect!

OOC: It was funny tho

OOC: true.

IC " How about no!" Klackk yelled back as he hurled another snowball. The merchant guy was really starting to bug him,.

OOC: Please keep OOC-Only posts in the discussion topic.

GM IC:

The Okotoran behind the desk, still collecting himself, looked at Kyrlahni with a slight bit of shock. “Um, yes… He’s in the backroom. Nearly broke that guy’s wrist who just bolted out of here. This is going to take forever to clean up…”

After a long and drawn out sigh which seemed to describe the agony of tiny physical labor, he snapped back into focus. “I normally wouldn’t allow people into the storeroom, but this room is in no condition for a discussion. But please don’t take anything, supplies are limited.”

He stepped out of the way, gesturing for her to go around the desk and enter the door.

IC: Tekan, ko-koto inn (interior)
Tekan, at hearing the name Muvoso said by Kyrlahni, after recently learning he was the one who confiscated his scythe, quickly honed in on the exchange, listening to hear what he could find. Upon hearing that she was also looking for Muvoso and then hearing where he was he quickly butted in, calling out to get here attention before she could enter the room. “Hey you. The water Okotoran, so you’re also looking for Muvoso? Can I come with you then? He has something of mine I need back.”

IC: “Haha, that won´t stop me!” He threw snowballs himself. This was starting to become a cute snowball fight.