Frozen 2

I thought she was stuck somewhere but ok

Watching it rn. Itā€™s really cheesy so far. Not a fan

I saw the movie awhile ago and thought it was just okay or a little worse. From a story perspective itā€™s completely unnecessary. Obviously though it probably millions of dollars in tickets sales and merchandise. It seemed like a Walt Disney studio thing. Everybody knew those were just for kids and didnā€™t expect a good film out of them. I feel everything that was added was unnecessary.

1 Like

Yeah it kinda sucked. They basically made one of the main characters a goddess for the sake of making her a goddess, made a native people for the sake of them being mistreated, and made a lizard to sell toy lizards.

1 Like

I also saw the movie a while ago, and thought it was ok at best. For whatever reason, I see a lot of people saying that they prefer this movie over the first one, but I honestly donā€™t understand why. As much as I didnā€™t love the first movie either, I feel like that one is far better, and actually has a good story. This oneā€¦ eh, not gonna rewatch any time soon.

1 Like

Those people are crazy. The first one is far better than the second. Like I said, the second one just feels like a Walt Disney movie.

1 Like