Fun at the Ussal Race [Entry for BRICKONICLE]

I am not meaning to edgy, rather say the set looks great except the color. My bad if it came across as rude.

3 Likes

Nit gonna lie, I’d take Minidolls over Minifigures, pretty much any day…

2 Likes

This could make a contest in and of it’s self; frendsifying Bionicle.

4 Likes

Why is everyone overreacting? This is pretty par for the course with a Plural MOC, as I recall.

6 Likes

What? no…
I’ve NEVER done anything like this ever before.
Nope.
First time…

5 Likes

Liar.

8 Likes

The set is great the friends “dolls” are certainly a newer way, but the only problem is the colors I would love to see you re do the color with grey and black and repost!

1 Like

im so hot~

4 Likes

I’m not going to mess around with the color scheme for two reasons:

1. It would break the color scheme that I’m going with since it’s supposed to be a LEGO Friends-like set.
  2. Any edits I would make to the entry wouldn’t be considered, since (similar to when a set goes onto store shelves) the set is finalized upon release.
1 Like

Ahh man that is a shame, would you consider doing a new color scheme not for the contest, but to try and make a lego set and not a friends set?

1 Like

I’ve done a few entries before this (not in the same style as this one), so if you want to see some of my more “serious” stuff, those are always an option.

On the topic of remaking this set in a more serious style, it’s a possibility.

1 Like

That is great to hear since I think it would look really cool.

if this doesn’t win i kill myself

4 Likes

RIP ghosty.

???-2017.

His MOCs were neato.

10 Likes

What am I looking at? I seriously cannot comprehend this… Masterpiece…

5 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen all day…

3 Likes

PARTY HARD

6 Likes

Well.

This exists now.

And I think I’ve found the best entry.

2 Likes

By far the strangest contest entry yet (not counting the Battle for Kini Nui’s description)

same

1 Like

Simply glorious.

1 Like