Fungus Humungous, the Bestower of Fear

In green? Cause that would rek the colour scheme…

Well seeing as it’s a plant I think it would look fine sprouting out of his base, Like how a MOCs weapon doesn’t always fit the colours of the MOC itself. It could also build upon his deployable scout feature, having little birds that use the system leaf pieces as wings that can attach to him or a snake made with the Ehlek spines.

1 Like

Plot twist

Mushrooms aren’t plants

6 Likes

I was referring too the green itself I recommended

Btw this MOC seems like a fungi

1 Like

Major props for coming up with a MOC that isn’t humanoid or animalistic. The color scheme is bright and unified, and the build looks very involved. I also adore the fact that you put in multiple functions.

2 Likes

That’s because it is a fungus.
Also, I feel like you should add something to this MoC that looks like detail for a fungus, like, say… Villain cores.

2 Likes

I know of Hero cores, but not “Villain cores”

1 Like

Uhhhh… These?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.toybrixandblox.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Hero-Factory-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=safari&ved=0CIkBEDMoYTBh
His shoulders.

Oooohhhhhhhhhh…

Not sure how that’ll look like “fungus detail” with the metallic look of it, but I’ll try it out.

1 Like

They can be in red and green, and so on and so forth.

Wow Surge was twice the villain any of those other ones ever where

4 Likes

Alright you asked me to critique this

but I can’t

seriously

it’s a mushroom

I don’t know what to say

8 Likes

DANK SHROOMS MAN

The moc is the best moc you have ever made rockho
Original, good colours, good functions (specially since its a mushroom lol)
biggest problem I have with the moc itself is that it only looks good from the front

and the mini guy is cute
8/10

5 Likes

Wow, thanks!

@Ekorak, I think the issue here is that Moccist tend to play it safe and make too many humanoid Mocs, and not enough abstract alien Mocs, thus you have no experience in critiquing such a unique concept. :smile:

3 Likes

Y’know, Rockho, I think you should stick with these type of MoCs. They’re beautiful.

3 Likes

UPDATE it’s been a year already?: I remodeled the head a bit. Retains all fuctions as before

Before

After

I’m debating whether or not I should clip on anything on the paw piece for teeth…I dunno. Mushrooms don’t have teeth…any suggestions?

3 Likes
2 Likes

It’s a mushroom monster.

If I disliked it then it would emit spores to poison me.

I guess I give it a Shroom/10

1 Like

It’s…Matango!!!
…Or Biollante, whichever you prefer…

1 Like

Now that’s something you don’t see every day. It has a very cool alien-mushroom vibe going on and i really like that!

1 Like