Funniest/Best Moments on the Message Boards

Same I had no idea what was going on, and I almost flagged several people for double posting, when they hadn’t actually double posted.

2 Likes

Oh yes, when everyone was like U MASTERS AND UR DUM TRENDS, then the smol trend started(No regrets)

6 Likes

I didn’t get to be as big a part of it as say, Matt or Risebell

but I remember thinking the Destiny Day livestream was the coolest thing ever, even if the Boards were down the whole time due to an accident.

that whole trinity was pretty stellar.

I look upon them with a certain fondness.

5 Likes

Smols aren’t NEARLY as bad as those limes. (Taken out of context, that is such a weird sentence)

2 Likes

For clarification, I refer to the “Unity, Duty, Destiny” days

in case anyone not around for those is curious, and doesn’t want to spend the next 500 years exploring the boards history.

Were I then as I am now

I’d likely have never engaged in the days “events”, as it just seems so silly, even though it wasn’t all that long ago.

But since I was not then as I am now, I did engage in it

and I regret none of what transpired in those three days.

5 Likes

I really wish I could’ve participated then.

2 Likes

I think this was pretty amazing:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/staff-archive-toxicmocs-v-varderan-dawn-of-justice-a-story-told-in-gifs/10391

on this day, I learned to never mess with Varderan…

10 Likes

I totally did not see the Quaker Beast coming. Sheer spectacularity.

Honestly, this board is so ridiculously funny to me that it’s hard to pick anything. Though the time that Kahi posted a bunch of pictures of asian actors in my What Do You Really Look Like topic was pretty great.

7 Likes

I remember that time when @Jason made a topic called “Nuke the Boards”

the Boards then proceeded to go down for a few days

twas amazing

13 Likes

When the notif bug happened twice in a row, the second caught everyone off guard. It was hilarious as people went back and forth on the bug topic.

2 Likes

All of the Master Avatar Trends, and how all the non-Masters reacted to them. :laughing:

1 Like

I loved the chaos in the TTV roast topic

2 Likes

When I drew a legit finished Quake Beast and only one person saw it before I deleted it.

4 Likes

“I’m pretty sure I fight crime in my sleep” and the ensuing conversation was pretty great.

2 Likes

Yeah. I agree.

so, the Sleepwalking Titans have a meeting in the tower… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Another funny thing about that stalker conversation is when exx came in

12 Likes

Where was this?

1 Like

Relationship topic.
Gotta say, my response to that situation is one of my prouder moments. I defused the whole situation…sorta.

2 Likes

Not really, but the best moment was when @Ranaki_Pakewa destroyed the argument with his post

2 Likes

sad pepe wants you to let me have my happy tiems @White_Rainbow .
/s