Funny Animation Errors

The topic title says it all. Very few cartoons and animated television shows can go a full season without some sort of animation error, and some of them are hilarious.

6 Likes

All ready established: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

4 Likes

You’re a bit mistaken. “Animation smears” happen during transitions within frames on a show. This is just errors in animation, like forgetting to animate a mouth.

6 Likes

G1 transformers has alot of them.

Omega supreme’s varying scale is one

Also there was a scene where we see the decepticons flying around,and there was a random autobot with them.

2 Likes

At 1:22 seconds of Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures Dan vs. Food this happens:

1 Like

I know Camp Lazlo had a scene where Edward had Lazlo’s colors. And I know there was another error I caught, but I can’t remember it.

Also I was watching Phineas and Ferb recently. The Error was that Phineas’ hair was layered improperly. You catch it on subsequent viewings.

Also MLP:FIM has metric rainbow ton of animation errors.

1 Like

More funny Transformers animation errors

2 Likes

Freak’n Indiana Joe and his faceless glory from the Super Mario Super Show.

Literally, he was like this the entire episode, going along without a face.

8 Likes

Neckless Macootie.

8 Likes

I don’t know for certain that this was a glitch persay, but…

16 Likes

NOOO YOU STOLEZ MEH SECRET! :stuck_out_tongue:
I noticed that when it first came out, and you’re the first oerson who I’ve seen mention it

I remember once during The Clone Wars where Anakin’s mouth moved while Obi-Wan was talking. I think season 1.

What? I don’t get it…

Macootie has no neck.

Well, maybe it was done by design, to emphasize the MoUP…

The Mask of Destroying Necks!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t see any errors

*puts on Miru
Not a glitch… But a GIF!!!

Pohatu’s mouth

I remember a few times in NINJAGO seasons 1 (The two episode season) and season 2 (RoTS) some characters’ voices (usually Kai’s or Cole’s) were switched

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to bring this up to someone for a while. Has anyone noticed that the animations have two instances, so far, where Kopaka’s scope is on the wrong side? For reference, here are the images:

Episode 8: Lord of Skull Spiders

Episode 14: Beware Their Tails! (This one’s a little tough to see, but it’s there)

What do you guys think?

4 Likes