G1 Community Toa: Sakkhen

This is still a thing, right? Right?

Name: Sakkhen
Toa Team: Savage’s team
Element: Stone
Weapons: Vulture Claw
Kanohi: Mask of Emulation

I don’t have much backstory cause there isn’t much to be had.

But would you look at that lovely orange Ruru

So this, Along with Annitis, are my thingies for the Community G1 Toa project. Side note, I’d like to do more of them.

32 Likes

Its a good Moc but i think the forearms that are pretty much made of 4 pieces each really make the moc not feel as solid as the torso does, cause that torso is really cool, still a cool Moc though!

The lower arms being connected slightly to the side looks a bit awkward, but it’s not too bad, and other than that, the MOC looks really good!

The arms are a tad odd, but I love it otherwise.

It needs hands.

1 Like

I like what I see, yes this is still a thing, people just haven’t been uploading their entries. Can you please link it in the community Toa project please?

@Tobin-Bartram It’s more like 6 pieces, but I see what you mean. Thanks!

@Oniwah and @Hutere Darn, I switched the arms positioning at the last minute. looks like that was a mistake.

@Sonus No, that would be a bad idea. Because then he would be able to perform rude hand gestures.

@TheMoltenKing Sure, m8.

1 Like

Is that the real reason why you didn’t build hands?

No, fool. Don’t be a sass.

1 Like

:laughing:
It needs hands.

Looks really solid! the lower arms…not so much, maybe if they were more filled out or had a actual arm with actual hands…this thing would be prefect.

He’s missing a hand. Besides that, he’s superb!

@TheMoltenKing Oh, that reminds me- can I be withdrawn from that project? I have a finished MOC, but I’m going to use him for something else. That, and the only silver mask I own is an Avohki.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Well, it certainly has interesting arms.

@darkbrick999 sure

Thanks!