G2 Axonn-inspired concept

Something I threw together imagining a continuation of Bionicle G2 where the Protectors go to another land to find the source of invading creatures and meet an ally inspired by Axonn.

It’s not a super refined build. I don’t think there was even anything on the back, but I was going for attempting a titan style build that could be an official set. I also decided to try flipping the gearbox like on G1 Pohatu.

edit: I have realized that I had previously mistitled this post. This is not supposed to be Axonn. This is meant to be a new character that takes loose inspiration from Axonn while going in its own direction. Sorry for the confusion.

7 Likes

S W O L

1 Like

I believe you mean

T H I C C

1 Like

all right I got some things to say. I like the Concept you have here but the problem is it doesn’t really look like Axonn. when I think of him I think of probably his Big Hands, Big Axe, and not looking S W O L in the Thighs (like this guy). actually, I Recommend taking what Play Stippling did and try making a BIG moc like Stipahlu. and while the G1 Pohatu gearbox is cool it doesn’t fit him as well, a Normal Gearbox would probably work.

that’s all I think I have said, nice Concept but needs work

1 Like

There is nothing about this build that resembles Axxon. Not even the color is right…
I do like the idea of making an Axxon in G2 style, but If you want to do that, I think you should put more time and effort into it.

2 Likes

He really just looks like g1 Pohatu, but weirder and silver, good attempt though, hopefully you improve him in the future! This moc has some real potential!

This is a decent idea aside from the fact it doesn’t resemble Axonn in anyway, he doesn’t even have a double axe. The main issue is the Pohatu style gearbox, it doesn’t work for Axonn in any form.

Secondly those legs have very large holes and the exposed joints and unarmoured bones on the forearms.

5/10 Good moc, not Axonn.

I should have made this clearer, this isn’t actually supposed to be Axonn. This was meant to be an ally figure who takes loose inspiration from Axonn, mainly having an axe, being a titan build, and the approximate color scheme. I’ll update the main post to clarify this.

1 Like

Looks like gear function legs. I love that!

this is …interesting

dang he thicc

1 Like

VERY thicc.

1 Like

Seems a little more like Makuta than Axonn, but, neat WIP!