G3 Design Concept: Ignalu Arena

You know, there was a function from an old STAR WARS set that allowed Ani and Obi to duke it out. It used long axle pieces and let 2 people direct the two duelers of fate. I think that would add greatly to the playability of this set if you could add that.

I know you said this was a storybuilding piece, but if it were a set…

4 Likes

We talk about this in-depth in the newest episode, but I wanted to drop by and say what a great execution it is. Kudos to you, @Kardax and also to @DarkMaestro for a really great pitch. I love that people are picking up on @Sokoda’s style and running with it.

4 Likes

:blush: Awesome and thanks! And yeah credits once again to @DarkMaestro’s Ideas and @Sokoda’s amazing designs. I’ll be sure to check out the episode (and catch up on everything else…)

[Edited to reply]
@anon61184867 I am aware of this set as I looked over it when designing a Kohlii arena, however I thought this may hinder group battle scenarios so perhaps it could be used for solo duels and 2v2 duels rather than the 5v5 idea. Personally I don’t think there’s a practical way to have 5v5 battles without some sort of system like the Glatorian battle system or the first Ninjago spinjutsu minigame (the one with the spinners and cards).

3 Likes

like it!!! this gives me some ideas for G3 Glatorian (Matoran not Agori!) also nice to see other Overwatch fans out there in a world dominated by fortnite (trust me I HATE fortnite)

1 Like

IMO this design is more of an Avatar design than a Bionicle design.

You know what that means…
…Place in a minifig for Zuko and Aang, submit it to Lego Ideas and profit!

1 Like