G3 Set Concept: Kurahks Snowmobil

its not in LDD its in the render program

Ah, I see.

WOW!

that function is lit

I could really see this being a set. Great work!

Nice build, I especially like how the rahkshi head opens!

I love every part of this, the function is really well made especially in such a small package.

Thats so cool to hear from you, thanks a lot

That is some inspired design. Can’t wait to see what else you cook up! (Totally not subliminal messaging there…)

It might take some time, but I’m working on stuff

Love the function! The design of the head on the snowmobile is surprisingly good, albeit rather simple!

I want it.

So, are we just not going to talk about the fact that Ven popped this on the spotlight?

Certainly a great feat! Awesome work! I love these set pieces.

That was so suprising to me, but amazing

Blurb was a bit of a challenge given the size, but it was fun.

Kurahk’s Snowmobile
Patrol the icy mountains of Ihu with Kurahk’s snowmobile! Stow Kurahk’s Crystal Lance and stud-shooting Ice Blaster at the sides of the snowmobile and get ready to spot intruders. When you run into trouble, lift the head of the snowmobile to fire the springloaded shooters!

Altered to reflect additions.

Kurahk’s Snowmobile
Patrol the icy mountains of Ihu with Kurahk’s snowmobile! Stow Kurahk’s Crystal Lance and stud-shooting Ice Blaster at the sides of the snowmobile and get ready to spot Toa Kopaka. When you finally track down the Toa of Ice, lift the head of the snowmobile to fire the springloaded shooters!

1 Like

Hi, I added two more images, to add Kopaka to this set hope you like it

1 Like

Yikes! I’ll have to rewrite that blurb! Let’s see…

Sorry wanted to add Kopaka a while but I just finished the images

Nothing to apologize for, it was merely a very pleasant surprise.

personally I think the rahkshi would be more threatening if they were brick built rather than minifigures. But despite, this looks bloody cool! :grinning:

Thank you, some of my other Rahkshi are a bit more system built, with some minifigure parts, but this one was my first one, and it fits better in the vehicle that way