G3 Set Concept: Motara Caravan

like it except I have one complaint about all your sets is that theres not enough evil henchmen could you please add some minifigure skull warriors and a brick built skull basher big figure and some mini skull spiders from bionicle G2

Those sets are for bionicle G3 I donā€™t know if there are evil henchmen in the G3 canon, esspecially I donā€™t know if the G2 skull villains would work with the G3 story

5 Likes

thats ok pleez ad some kind of evil henchmen maybe borhok or visorak or evil matoran

bringing back up the skull horde I mean other than the masks i have some custom concepts of them except the skull spiders and heres a way to put them in the story: so makuta has his own matoran who are the skull horde and they serve him maybe kulta is his general . I would post the customs here but I do not know how to do any of that

Well at this time in the story Makuta is asleep so I dont know how he could control an army, but I dont make the story decisions. In my Minifigure designs topic I already asked the cast if there are any kind of henchmen for the Rahkshi, but I havnā€™t got any answer from the cast yet. If you want to pitch something to the cast, then create a topic with your pitch and ask them what they think, and if it has any story relevance and I have a good idea for a set, I may feature it in one

1 Like

@lordvaldek671
At this time in the story, the Rahkshi are the main villains and any vehicles or beasts at their disposal, however Sokoda, I think you can use cultists of Makuta as henchmen if you so choose. However these sets are small enough that this is fine.

You could post this as a pitch but the issue is that there already is a storyline for the G3 pitch already: the Rahkshi are Makutaā€™s minions and they are mutated matoran, the skull villains have yet to be introduced and I think the first 2 yearā€™s worth of content has been planned but if you want to introduce the Skull villains in for the third year, go for it! make the pitch!

Yeah you are absolutely right, there are the Makuta cultists, but Iā€™m not sure if they are frozen in time.
About the skull villains, I think there was the idea, that they are the failed experiments of Karzani to create a Toa and the Toa would fight them in year two in the lightning city.

I mean, you do include Matoran and they are kind of frozenā€¦

Yeah I know, but the matoran will be part of the story, but I donā€™t know about the cultists yet

1 Like

Ah, but maybe thatā€™s the key. For example, for whatever reason, Panrahk is trying to murder or kidnap this helpless, frozen Matoran, and Pohatu is defneding him - or maybe their fight has led them to this frozen Matoran and Panahk decides to fight dirty.

1 Like

oh I am new here i probably need to be briefed on the story I did not now makuta was asleep so could there be some member(s) from the brotherhood of makuta working in his stead

First, I would read the story bible, just type ā€œbrickonicle story bibleā€ and you should find itā€¦

1 Like

The rahkshi are the leaders of the cult of makuta and you make a pich by creating a topic in the ā€œBrickonicleā€ sub forum.It also helps to put ā€œ[PITCH]ā€ in the title of the topic

1 Like

@lordvaldek671

First of all, donā€™t double post,

Secondly, I recommend you watch the TTV series brainstorm so you are aware of the story as most of the set designs roughly adhere to the story although most break off at some point for set playability. No one wants to play with frozen matoran.

That is why we have the Rahkshi as villains and not the skull villains, Itā€™s been decided that the Rahkshi will be the year 1 enemies.

To make a pitch, go into a sub forum and click the plus symbol, fill out your Title adding [PITCH] as Sokoda said and then write down your pitch, but bare in mind if it conflicts with anything thatā€™s been established it probably wonā€™t be made canon.

1 Like

Two things:

1. If you click the pencil icon, you can edit a post and add whatever you like, I just donā€™t want you to get flagged or anything.

2. Year 2 is the Matoran Civil War, so maybe the skull villains can be a later thing. I would suggest you save your ideas for when TTV does not know how to continue, theyā€™ll be useful then. Until then, maybe you could come up with something that may help with years one and two?

1 Like

@Sokoda ok thereā€™s something I would like to know: how do you make those realistic images I would like to make set posts ( following the story as much as I dislike its lack of evil henchmen)

He uses Stud.io.

@lordvaldek671 and @TheMOCingbird
Actually I donā€™t use Stud.io! I use LDD and the additional render program LDD to PoV Ray. This Program can turn lfx modelt in to ā€œpovā€ files, which can be rendered with the program PoV-Ray

3 Likes