G3 Set Concept: Naho Boat

This boat is incredible! I love the aesthetic created by the g1 pieces, and the green canopy reminds me of MNOG!

1 Like

I’d buy it.

This MoC is actually amazing not only because it’s so cool but because I could really imagine it being an actual set. I also love how even though it looks just like a LEGO set it has an aesthetic unique to BIONICLE and doesn’t look like a Ninjago Set with BIONICLE characters added on.

2 Likes

I know this is late but this is another great G3 set, great work.

This is beautiful. I love squids.

Is that a Banna stick ?

was the best hook-piece I found.
And the Banana-stick can be used to make your opponent slip (except for kopaka)^^

2 Likes

I was wondering was Gali’s hooks would look like if their were two of those Riddler staff question pieces from LBM, and two telescopes attached. They’d be dull, but the shape would be perfect, at least I think.

I think this piece isnt on ldd yet

Yeah, I would assume so, but hopefully soon. I want more Bionicle parts, too.

Tell me about it. They don’t seem to have metru torso’s on there, which means that I’ve got to get rather creative at times.

1 Like

Would you mind if I borrow your Marka design for a moc I’m making, with some changes obviously.

No problem always happy if others like my stuff and use my ideas in crative ways

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, I’ve loved these creations.

1 Like

Yes, these are intentionally extremely cheesy.

Naho Boat
Marka and Nireta are in trouble – the evil Rahkshi Guurahk has attacked their fishing boat! Fortunately the heroic Toa Gali has arrived to defend her fellow Nahoans! While Gali and Guurahk battle, meet your daily quota by catching the Great Temple Squid with the fishing boat, then make your escape before Guurahk can disintegrate the ship!

think Gali would look cooler with 2 hook blades