G3 Toa Kaita Concepts

maybe giantman styled figures can be made?

1 Like

I really like how the Option 3 Akamai and Wairuha look. The Axl torso looks way better on Akamai than it does on standard Onua, at least with the knowledge that it’s a fusion in mind. It makes Wairuha look a little wimpy in comparison, unfortunately; but that almost works with the characters’ personalities.

2 Likes

IMO they shouldn’t do Kaita for G3. The beauty of the Kaita was that they were combo models for constraction builds. This wouldn’t work with a minifig.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m kind of struggling to think of a place for them to really fit in to be honest.

I really enjoy the idea from a conceptual level, especially the Steven Universe-ish fusion idea, but it kind of just seems out of place and unneeded. We’ll see though, I do like the mock-ups posted here.

9 Likes

The Kaita could be a concrete goal the Toa are striving for when they work on their unity. Always a central theme. I was personally thinking (not that you would probably care) that it would be neat to dedicate one year to each of the three virtues, beginning with Duty as the Toa adjust to being Toa, then moving on to Unity in the second year (because Unity is always such a focus in the beginning, it’d be nice to have a change of pace, you know?), so having the Kaita pop up as a special set in the second year would be neat.

Option 3. That one looks great.

1 Like

Oh, let’s not forget this

2 Likes

Here is an idea…

[spoiler]Make them all Big Figs :mask:

Nah, I like @Asriel design more.[/spoiler]

Well Kopaka Mata had a very skinny feminine design.

2 Likes

He did, didn’t he.

1 Like

I’m not sure where we are going with this, but I’m really curious to find out.

In all seriousness, I do think that either two, or three very well for the Toa Kaita Designs.

We’re going somewhere with this? Cool.

1 Like

Number Three is the most easiest to recreate.

Number Two on hte other hand is much more interesting as it can introduce the aspect of Fusion into Bionicle in a similar fashion as Steven Universe does it…Imagine the all the combinations of new and interesting Character designs…imagine the potential Minifigure Series line for this Bionicle fusion concept …imagine all the new colors!!!

Ima make a palette

ok nevermind im too dumb for this

1 Like

Maybe this site?

1 Like

#Main Color

Pohatu + X

Lewa + X

Kopaka + X

Tahu + X

Gali + X

Onua + X

What’s this about? Mixing two Toa’s colors?

Thats what the “option 2” is all about, yes

Ahh, gotcha.

I noticed the top two examples for a minifig Kaita were just Lewa/Gali. Lali? whatever.

How would the rest of the Toa Kaita in pairs?

1 Like

I didnt think anyone would want to see them, but since you requested them, which toa do you want the other two pairs to be?

1 Like