Gadget: The Inventurer.

Gadget, or as she is commonly known, the inventurer is a very mysterious being. All mmost know of her is that she walked into a town one day with no memory or knowledge of who she was or where she came from. Soon she came into contact with th other outcasts of the town since no one else would help her or even go near her due to her mecanical arms. Here she got her first taste of both real danger and what having a friend ment. whn she got to the neglected part of town, where the outcasts lived, she was immediately attacked by some muggers. When these muggers found out that she had nothing on her they decided to just kill her and take the little armor she was wearing.

Just as one of the muggers was to pull the trigger on her another being stoped him. His name was Mirun and after having disarmed the mugger and scared the rest away he started to talk with Gadget. After talking the entire day and long into the night it had became clear that she had some memory of who she was. The only memory she had was of waking up laying down on her back, straped onto a table. Around her was several odd sorts of equipment and in front of her two beings where arguing. One of them had white armor and what loked like a entierly mecanical body but still had the behaviour of a living being. It was talking to another being in red and silver. They seemed to b talking about her but did not notice that she was awake. The only things she heard was something about howb they should turn something off and to destroy every part of it. The white being then looked down on the ground, nodded, and walked up to Gadget and putting its hand on her face. The next thing she remembers is waking up near a big cog-like door.

So now Gadget and Mirun search for this door to find out what the memory is about and who these beings that talked about her were.

So here she is. The possible begining of a possible story I may or may not write. But now I’ve talked enough about story. So here are the pictures.

“What a beautifule world”

So that is it. Tell me what you think and if these legs are better then the wip legs.

C&C is as always welcome.

And next time I will give you Mirun: the disgraced ranger.

23 Likes

Love this! Amazing build and head design! It also always fun to see characters with multiple arms and how one makes em work, I might use some of these designs myself if that’s ok.

1 Like

I love his back arms, it looks pretty simple but carries a good bit of charm to it.

1 Like

I really like the mechanical look the moc has in the back arms and the torso
Overall great job :+1:

1 Like

@KAI_BORG Its ok as long as you give credit if you post it.

@KingOfCatfish Thank you. And it is a her.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

My bad, i was skimming through.

1 Like

Definitely! I’ll link the post unless you want me to link your profile if I use any of the designs (which I probably will)

1 Like

Its ok. I understand if you missed it.

Both sounds good. Do whatever works best.

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Some parts feel messy but this looks nice.

1 Like

@LTVmocs which parts?

Croutch armor kinda clashes. Also, the thing on his wrist kinda doesn’t fit. That may just be me.

@LTVmocs the thing on the wrist is suposed to be a tool and yes the croutch amor does clash. Thank you for pointing it out. I’ll see what i can do.

1 Like