Gahlok (from the Bahrag revamps)

I had a lot of people ask for proper solo photos of the small bohrok builds from my last post. So here’s one now! It’s able to both curl up into a ball and lunge its head forward, 2 very key features of the original sets. It’s also able to be made in any colour the exo-force robot arm parts come in. It also goes without saying that this redesign was very heavily inspired by the Xenomorph from Alien

Ive uploaded a full set of Instructions over on my Instagram account for anyone who wants to make their own (or try making all 6 variations)

78 Likes

As disturbing as it is cute

7 Likes

It looks kinda like a Xenomorph, with all the tubes and bits.

4 Likes

This is really cool, but I’d like more blue, it doesn’t look like Gahlok to me with just that little blue

1 Like

You don’t say

5 Likes

This looks really cool! The alien style is awesome! It’s a nice MOC, even though it’s small, which I love to see.

2 Likes

I absolutely love everything to do with Bohrok. At this point its no secrete. And this right here is absolutely amazing. The details and shaping is just spectacular. I think the Xenomorph theme is a perfect fit for the Bohrok.

1 Like

Hahah, ok you got me there, I skimmed the text. :sweat_smile: But you did get the Xenomorph feel well in the design is what I was trying to say, it very much screams that out loud.

You get a cookie from me.

1 Like

Ant to think this was a dead Av matoran rebuilt. More like a makuta rebuilt into a bohrok lol.

1 Like

That’s so cool! It really manages to sell the ‘insectoid’ feel the OG Bohrok didn’t quite have

1 Like

Amazing work, man. The head looks almost perfect!

1 Like

Is it weird if I say I love this?

Because I do.

I want a swarm of these little guys yesterday, because they’re generally much more intimidating than the original swarm. That being said they’re also way more organic which, while not necessarily fitting the canonical description of the Bohrok, is a great aesthetic.

11/10 never stop never stopping.

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous build.

1 Like

that’s gotta be the cutest hecking bohrok i’ve ever seen

2 Likes

I like how you did the krana