Gali Gali Bo Bali

Gali joins the team. I tried a chest plate at first but couldn’t decide if I liked it. So I posted pics with and without it.

No chest

Alt mask

Back

Prisma

54 Likes

The back of the lower legs could be a bit more armored, but I think it fits in pretty nice with the rest of them.

2 Likes

gali gali bo bali fi fie fo fali gali!

2 Likes

■■■■ Gali got buff. Really cool.

1 Like

#thicc’ness

The armor design isn’t very hydrodynamic. So I guess this isn’t what she’d be wearing under water. But she’s combat ready for any engagement on land.

1 Like

How did you put the Bohrock shield there?

I don’t feel like this is feminine imo.

5 Likes

Fair point. I’ve never really been able to create a feminine body type in my MOCs. Oh well.

@Toa_Vladin Which is the bohrok shield? Do you mean the dark gray piece covering the crotch?

No, the piece above the chest plate.

Oh, right. My bad. It’s actually pretty simple. In the top hole just below the ball joint for the neck, I put a long pin with a cross-axle receiver end. Here is a picture of this method from another MOC.

2 Likes

The moc looks great. You have really mastered the CCBS system. I do prefer the version without the chest plate however. With it she looks a little cluttered IMO.

1 Like

Exelent as always.

1 Like

I think it’s a little oddly armoured in areas and the colour scheme has too much Gunmetal.

The moc is pretty cool though

1 Like

Gali Gali bo Bali banana fana fo Fali fi fie mo Mali, Gali!
blame my dad

Anyways the moc is pretty good, I like it better without the chest piece and with the alternate mask.

1 Like

The chest with the shield works the best

1 Like

What is that filter at the end called?

Prisma

@Jakanader is right. The app is called Prisma. The specific Prisma filter I used for that pic is called Electric.