GAME: Crushing Hopes and Dreams

Granted, but they die later.

I wish I could perfectly remember song lyrics.

Granted, but you won’t be able to remember anything else.

I wish that RWBY volume 5 would come out sooner.

Granted it will come out later anyway

I wish I could
#WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Granted but you can’t be saved.

I wish that Lord Buckethead won the election for prime minister. (Seriously, it’s a real thing. look it up. You will not regret it)

1 Like

Granted but he resign the post after 3 months on the job.

I wished that I can talk to money!

1 Like

Granted, but they will be your only friend. Also everyone will think your crazy.

I wish more people listened to Cryoshell.

Granted but then they become Nickleback 2.0

I wish I was hot.

Granted, but whenever someone looks at your face, you burst into flames.

I wish I was good at the new Metroid game.

Granted but then you realize the game is awful.

I wish I had a PlayStation.

Granted, but it’s an original PlayStation, and all the games you want for it are ludicrously expensive.

I wish I had more games for my Switch.

Granted but they’re all bubsy 3d quality wise.

I wish I was more social.

Granted, but you have to spend the rest of your life in clown makeup.
I wish that the SNES classic edition wasn’t so expensive.

Granted, but you can never have one.

I wish RWBY volume 5 would come out sooner.

Granted but then it turns out to be good-because you thought I was going to say it sucks, didn’t you?

I wish I was less predictable.

1 Like

Granted, but your unpredictability leads to you being unable to hold any stable relationships.

I wish I was happier.

1 Like

Granted, but you will always be happy. You will never be able to feel any other emotion. You will always be happy no matter what. You beam at the idea of death and torture, when you see poverty and depression, you can only smile and snicker, and you find funerals hysterical.

I wish I could get over my ex.

Granted but then she keeps drunk texting you, causing you think about her and why you still have her number in your phone

I wish my copy of Michael Jackson’s Thriller wasn’t so scratched up.

Well just because we’re no longer romantically inclined, doesn’t mean I won’t still want to spend time with her. Just because we’re not dating, doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.

Granted but your cd player doesn’t work any more.

I wish I could come up with wishes easier.

Granted but someone else has already wish this ten minutes ago.

I wish for that the Mods where more tough on this here boards!

Granted. The Mod Squad overthrows the TTV and takes full ownership of the boards. They make drastic changes to the rules and regulations, and the boards become a harsh dictatorship. Minor offenses like off topic or double posting result in immediate suspension. Due to this, many users begin to leave the boards, and the few who stay aren’t exactly too happy. Due to the drastic drop in users and participation, the boards are eventually closed. As this is one of the strongest and largest Bionicle communities on the internet, the fandom soon falls with the message boards. Due to this, Bionicle as a franchise dies, and is forgotten about forever. Lego looses all value in both constraction lines, and original stories. Lego then falls into obscurity, as it has lost the magic it once had. Now it is only known as a sell out, and drops down to the likes of Megaconrtux and Kreo, and the wold turns its back on construction toys altogether. With the number one toy company fallen off its pedestal, Hasbro soon rushes in to take its place. With its new supremacy, Hasbro begins to buy out other toy companies. In the end, Hasbro has gained a near monopoly on the toy market as a whole, and Transformers supremacists rule the internet.

I wish I could come up with answers like this more often.

2 Likes