GAME: Legends of TTV: Tale of the Brohunga

Well, all it is is a name. He wouldn’t take the personality.

Still

Skywarp

One more for Leroy. Your welcome @tak210.

1 Like

I want to slowly murder you.

Its bad enough that today has sucked for me, I don’t need you bringing back ptsd memories of when I sucked.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah murder… this is totally the correct course of action- BUT ANYWAY, that Matt guy is the worst.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll be trying to add as many of you board members in the story as I can. >:^{D>

@Overlord_Ehryt8o Sorry, didn’t know you were having a bad day! I just wanted to have a little bit of fun, that’s all. :frowning: (Besides, a lot of stereotyping is gonna be in here when other members show up. Don’t worry!)

Anyways, Leroy Jenkins wins.

Story: “I guess my name is Leroy Jenkins.”

“What kind of a name is that?” asked our potato friend.

“I honestly don’t know. I guess it’s from a video game or something.”

Anyways, Leroy and Pot8o made their way throughout the beach, when suddenly they spot a tree filled with berries.

“I’m hungry” Leroy says. “I’m gonna check out what kind of fruit that tree has.”

“That might not be the best idea,” Pot8o says.

Should we check out the fruit?

2 Likes

Pot8o will check them out.
So it doesn’t matter if something bad happens.

1 Like

Yes, just for story purposes

1 Like

;-;
<insulted

4 Likes

Alright, here’s the next part.

Story: Leroy shakes the tree. Suddenly, huge Madu fruit fall around him. He tries to avoid them, but eventually one hits him on the head. Pot8o laughed.

“Told ya not to check it out, Skrub!”

Skrub? What’s that supposed to mean? Is that an insult? If it is, how it in an insult?

Leroy just got up and didn’t retaliate. “C’mon, lets keep exploring. perhaps this journey on this island can help me remember stuff. Say, what’s the name of this island, anyways?”

Pot8o was silent. “I guess you did loose all your memory. Skrub, this place is called TTV Nui. It’s our island home. But I guess since you woke up on n00b beach, you wouldn’t know that.”

“I thought I told you I had amnesia,” Leroy said, a bit angered.

“Yeah, but I didn’t think it was THAT bad. Can you even remember how to count?”

Leroy looked at his hands. One had three fingers, another had two. What kind of hands are these supposed to be?

“Um… I have 5 fingers, right?”

“No, one of those is a thumb, skrub.”

Leroy looked at his hands. “Which one?”

“Obviously the one at the bottom of your right hand. Every Mctoran knows that.”

Leroy just shrugged this off. “C’mon, let’s just go. I need to regain my memory again.”

Leroy picks up some of the fruit, hoping it would be a good snack later. As they journeyed, they came across a McToran with a blue Huna. She waved.

Should we talk to this mysterious blue Matoran?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yes. If you don’t, how will more characters be introduced?

1 Like

Sure, but perhaps Leeroy could wait for a reaction from Pot8o? Otherwise, let’s talk, might be of good use.

Story: So Leroy decides to talk to this strange blue McToran. “Hello.”

The Matoran speaks up. “You’re quite the athlete! I saw how well you jumped over those obstacles!”

What obstacles? Leroy looks around him. He sees some big rocks behind him. Did I even jump those? I don’t remember.

“To pick up medium-sized stones, walk next to them the A BUTTON. Press the A BUTTON to throw the object the direction your facing.”

What the heck is an A BUTTON? Am I supposed to have one?

“Hold the A BUTTON down longer to throw further. Walk up the beach to see how to fling objects! Bye!”

Wait, is she trying to tell me how to do stuff in life? Now that I think about it, I’ve forgotten even how to pick up these heavy rocks around here. I guess the A BUTTON thing might help.

Suddenly pot8o interrupts. “Lol, you’re taking the tutorial? That’s only something skrubs do.”

“Well, quite honestly I have no idea what we’re doing.” I go back to ask this strange blue Matoran what her name is.

“You’re quite the athlete! I saw how well you jumped over those obstacles!”

“Um, miss. I’m asking, what is your NAME?”

“To pick up medium-sized stones, walk next to them the A BUTTON. Press the A BUTTON to throw the object the direction your facing.”

Nevermind, Leroy thinks to himself. He just leaves the blue Matoran and ventures further. “Will I ever figure out what’s going on?”

END of Chapter 1. Discuss what’s going on so far! Do you like it so far, do you think this game is for skrubs? I’d like to know!

5 Likes

What a scrub.

2 Likes

I like it, it’s nice and simple I guess, not like the Legend of Steve by MiraculousPrime where you need to remember stuff from other topics.

Well, I’m basing it off of Tales of the Tohunga. I figured that would be fun to parody!

Also, I bet nobody noticed why we see Pot8o first. That’s because we first me Jala on the beach. Since he wears Lhikan’s Hau, I figured Pot8o would be perfect for the role (as he wears a Metru Hau).

2 Likes

I like it. A good read from an excellent person.

1 Like

When is chapter 2 coming out? Ya know, if you would like to say, you make the rules here, in this game.