GAME: Legends of TTV: Tale of the Brohunga

I’m hoping he’ll meet some toa pretty soon,reight?

1 Like

Looking forward to the second part!

Yup :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Chapter 2 comes out whenever I feel like it.

Which will probably be pretty soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

@Overlord_Ghosty This is tale of the Tohunga. They’ll most likely only be mentioned.
There will be more in the series, though. >:)

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/mSFXk2a.gif

5 Likes

Chapter 2

Leroy and Pot8o soon found a large, gaping cave. Leroy was curious about it, and decided to check what’s inside of it. Suddenly, he found huge round huts and many other McToran in the cave, with big crabs and such. “What is this place?” Leroy asked.

“It’s Onu-Koro, skrub,” Pot8o said. The “skrub” insult was starting to get annoying.

“What is there to do around here?”

“HALT, WHO GOES THERE?” asked a orange and purple McToran.

“Yeah, who goes there?” asked the gray one.

“I already said that!”

“Said what?”

Pot8o whispered to me as the conversation between the guards continued. “This is a load of Bionicles…”

As the guards keep talking, Leroy and Pot8o sneak past the guards with ease. As they came to the main entrance, suddenly a mouthless voice thundered over Pot8o and our protagonist. “Our village is in desperate need of your help! We fear that the Vakuta Beast has MT and is being held captive in the passageways to the east! You will need Waj’s Firestaff to see your way in the dark tunnels! It can be found in the village.”

Pot8o spoke up. “lol we don’t nee that staff. It’s for skrublords. Let’s go without it.”

Should we try to get Waj’s firestaff to find MT?

1 Like

Yes. No one cares about pot8o. /s

But we should get the Firestaff. It’ll help.

Get the firestaff, then use it to cook pot8o

5 Likes

yeeee

1 Like

Get it because the game says so- I mean what?

1 Like

You must get the firestaff.

The staff will probably help us in some aspect, always get the gear.
Is there any perks to not carrying all the loot you can find? otherwise, “Mind if I roll need?”

Staves save lives, just saying.

Dunno man
I am already pretty baked

6 Likes

i think we should pik up the fire stik cuz without it we
A) can’t cook pot8o
B) can’t see in the caves without it

1 Like

Story: So Leroy decides to get the staff.

“Lol I guess you really are a skrub,” Pot8o said in a mocking voice.

Leroy could not take it anymore. He goes to retrieve the staff, which was right in the center of town. Once he retrieves the staff, he brings Pot8o with him in the dark cave. Soon he took the Metru Hau off of Pot8o and cornered him.

“Lol, what are you doing, skrub.”

“I’m tired of you calling me that stupid insult. Now it’s time that YOU get REKT’ED!”

“Wow, wow dude. No need for the violence. You simply could have asked before you started to assault me.”

Leroy held back. Pot8o was right. What was he thinking? But before he could talk it out, a Rahi attacked Pot8o and grabbed him.

Should we try to rescue Pot8o?

No.
Do not save pot8o.

Probably not. But you need him for story purposes ‘n’ such, I think.

No

post must be 5 characters

I’ll say yes, just because he’s all you got for now, but if he gets into trouble further down the line, leave him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

NO!!! pot8o is just a side (see what i did there?) person with no real reason to exist!

1 Like