Game/RP: Never-Ending Adventure (FINISHED)

Nyran, using his metafiction powers, notices that this is in the Community section, and not in any RP section, meaning that there are no restrictions on who can write for what character, >8D

Lelouch, however, is severely weakened, and his ego decreased, because even his English VA, Johnny Yong Bosch, thinks that he’s a villain, and a colossal tool.

2 Likes

Kyoryu: Brave in!
Gaburevolver: Gaburincho! Deinochaser!
Kyoryu: Kyoryu change! Fire! Hear my roar! The redundant hero! Kyoryu Yellow! The strongest and bravest in history! Zyuden Sentai! Kyoryuger!
Kyoryu is accompanied by Ruby and an army of black Vahki, which charges upon Lelouch and his army of kawaii girls, taking the krana off the kawaii girls’ heads which caused them to work for Lelouch.

The Faction Of Cold Pie invades DSOBS’s headquarters with the aid of Kyoryu.

How’d you get past the lasers, sharks, laser sharks, and speed racer?
Also I don’t use krana when I have a Geass.

Brought a Toa of Plasma, fed the sharks, sacrificed the Toa of Plasma, and we brought Rainbow Dash as well.

The black Vahki plant bombs around DSOBS’s base.

HIIIISSSSSSS
GET THAT HORRID CREATURE OUT BEFORE I UNLEASH THE DBZ OCs!

1 Like

Everyone rushes out of the base before Lelouch could unleash the DBZ OCs.

Due to the very mention of Ponies, this topic, like most other things on the internet that mention them, has now increased in attention and popularity by 500%

1 Like

With the power of Rorzakh!

All hail Rorzakh, the best Bonkle evr!
Anyways, Kyoryu hired Nuparu to modify the Rorzakhs with stinger tails and shredder claws, and hired Potao and Huki (with their old spellings) to make an illustration of this new Vahki. The red MMPR ranger came from a portal that leads to the Eljayverse (the universe of the Eljay Fanfic) and prepared to fight Johnny Yong Bosch, who morphed into psycho black, and faced off against Austin. Anyways, with the modifications given to the Rorzakhs, the Cold Pie faction wins the day.

No

I get every single character played by JYB (especially Adam) and Yuri Lowenthal and we all make a plan to turn the moon into a giant robot.

Someone should make a map of the world and which parts are controlled by who.

Meanwhile, Kyoryu, Shadezy, Ruby, and Weiss celebrate their victory with the BEST. DOUBLE-DATE. EVER. Some of the modified Rorzakhs serve as chefs, and make quite the remarkable cookie cake!

Suddenly one of the Rorzakhs says “What did the beaver say to the tree? It’s been nice GNAWING you!” Then they all start saying that. It’s only once they turn purple when you realize you didn’t install any antivirus software and they got infected by Bonzi Buddy.

Meanwhile, Simon suggests we stab the moon with a drill to turn it into a giant robot.

1 Like

Oh boy, I’m not playing Chronicler for this one…

The great TTV ship descends from the heavens, and brings the crew of the Lego Movie with it.

Eljay is still in restraints. The ship lands on Middle Zealand, and the TTV cast and LEGO movie characters conquer Middle Zealand, creating a faction.

And I assassinate the Prime Minister, who goes by Cpminister, who’d escaped after our Successful Invasion.

I then begin my Plot to Assassinate the greatest threat to the FCP, Chuck Norris

OOC: And then there was Ekorak.

Then, suddenly, from a poorly drawn and animated portal of static, emerges…Him.

He who is worse than Awful. He, who is worse than Terribad.

The Ancient Makuta Elder: Makuta Horribad! He’s like Terribad, but Silver, and bigger! They even have the same mask!!!1111!!!one!!!1

Makuta Horribad uses his powers to Teleport Chuck Norris out of the story!(because no one can destroy CN), and uses his other powers to attack all factions at once!

1 Like

Makuta Horribad, not knowing what to do next, creates a penthouse near the beach for himself. He proceeds to relax in his protodermis pool, sipping Madu fruit juice.

1 Like

I fall from the sky carrying nothing but Toast, an image of JonTron, and a banjo. I ponder to myself: “What in Karzahni was I doing last night?” I proceed to look at Makuta Horribad and serenade him with my banjo playing skills. As I finish playing my banjo, I question him: “Do you wish to continue: Yes, or no?”

I rise from the earth, similarly without any recollection of what happened, naked with a gun in one hand and a cell phone with 10 billion yen.