Game: Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

@Toby_Echozap thinks I’ll say something about insecurities but I won’t so he’s dumb and is insecure about his lack of intelligence. Huh, I guess I did say something about insecurities…

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie is known to try to be a ruler of this here board, but me and the higher powers says no.

1 Like

@Spiderus_Prime is emperorduckie ( didnt see your message so i just did one for duckie )

@Toby_Echozap can read

1 Like

Ooooo buuuurrrn
@Jakanader is only saying @Toby_Echozap can’t read because he’s insecure about his own illiteracy

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie is my alt account. i just fight myself on here as i have a fantastic social life.

2 Likes

@Toby_Echozap thinks he has a great social life yet he’s on one of the dorkiest message boards on the internet.

not to mention his insecurities…

2 Likes

@Toby_Echozap pours his milk, then pours his cereal on the milk, then puts the bowl on top.

2 Likes

ooo baby a double.

@EmperorDuckie talks about socail life as he knows he has a bad one.
@Leoxander goes around and burns milk as he dosent like it on his cereal and attacks anyone he sees having milk.

1 Like

@Toby_Echozap can’t stop listening to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.

2 Likes

@Leoxander secretly loves the song Disco Duck

2 Likes

you know this to be true

@EmperorDuckie thinks that Justice League is the best portrayel of Superman yet.

2 Likes

There are very few Superman portrayals that I like lol

@Leoxander loves Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

2 Likes

@EmperorDuckie loves fan 4 tastic

1 Like

Haven’t seen it lol :stuck_out_tongue:

@Toby_Echozap spends too much time in this thread

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie is actually a copy of the battle of the mask maker book from bioincle.

1 Like

(Is that one rly bad? :P)

@Toby_Echozap ‘s favorite movie is Master of Disguise

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie favorite food is repuked up then belened puke.

@Toby_Echozap ships Duckie with Daisy

1 Like

@Ninja says that like I’ve never had a crush on daisy

1 Like