Game: what is this and how do you kill it?

With some horrible Shrek fanfic

What is this and why has Mata Nui forsaken us?

Onion Rick, and no one alive knows how to kill it, but some one killed one of it’s species during WW2.

2 Likes

That is…something. That’s for sure.

What is this and why is it not in a museum yet?

1 Like

thAt’s Tayhu Toe off red and you kil it by makking it a gril.

That’s Michael Bay’s newest Transformers OC; they’re immune to most forms of conventional warfare but crumble almost immediately when exposed to a critical mindset.

Help.

That is WASYASGDKL, The Ancient. You can kill it in many ways, but the most easy is slapping it in the nose. This does not work when it eats.

Let this image die. Kill it if you have to.

3 Likes

That’s big fig Ben Swolo, kill it by not making it a set.

Help, it won’t stop looking at me.

1 Like

That’s an old emoticion. If you’ve seen the cinematic Oscar winning masterpiece the Emoji movie you will know they are elderly beings who will most likely die of natural causes.

What is this and can it be killed?

2 Likes

That is not a death battle I want to see, and it’s been slowly dying ever since 2014.

That is a topic killer. You kill it by continuing the topic.

What is this and how do you kill it?

1 Like

it’s not Robin Williams, you kill it by putting it back in the lamp

please try and kill it, it’s scary

That’s an Engineer, As a Pyro Main, I’d try to reflect the Turrets Rockets back at him to varying levels of success

I’ll be seeing you in your nightmares!.

1 Like

Aah, Mecha-Old-God, do you hear our prayers? Grant us eyes… Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy.

What is this and how do you put him down?

How kill.

1 Like

That’s Guy. You kill him by eating his arms, and legs, and face… Or at least promising to, while just letting the screen cut to black so we can assume you were just really hungry and ate all of him.

Please kill it please

1 Like

That’s base art, one of the worst forms of art. You kill it by leaving mean comments saying to “Learn how to draw skrub!”

What is that thing on her face and how do you kill it?

that’s a gijinka version of an irregular red blood cell that has seem to have a few moles that form the face of Carl from aqua teen hunger force. The best to kill it is to have the tissue with the moles be grafted off, though it shall leave a scar

Who be this? And what is the means of extermination?

1 Like

That’s Nick Bluetooth, you kill it by not buying his toys.

What is this and why would you kill it?

1 Like

that’s Bowser from Undertale. You kill him by giving him righteous beef.

What is this and how do you kill it?

1 Like

You put a bullet in his head just like you would any other man.

1 Like