Game: what is this and how do you kill it?

this is how you could (but as the song states, not how you should). Also, how do you kill this?

You kill it by noticing the post above, responding in the proper manner, and perpetuating the game, instead of ignoring it and moving on, which isn’t fun for anybody.

But hey, just my opinion.

What are these two and how do you kill them?

1 Like

It’s Cat Doom (because cats can’t recieve PHDs) and Steve. You kill them with breadsticks

WTHDYKI

That is a ladypug, you kill it by stepping on it, and crushing it beneath your heel.

End him

That is the Pillsbury Doughboy. You kill him with a bread knife or a conventional oven.

What is this and how do you kill it?

That’s an evil chicken. You kill it by trapping it in a KFC.

What is this and can you kill it?

It’s that guy. Except he killed thanos and stole his stuff. Kill him by going for the head

Who is this polite man and how do you kill him

1 Like

That’s Wolverine from that one episode of the Super Hero Squad Show. You wait for him to die on his own.

Woah ohh ohh, You Must Die!

you watched it too? Nice

That is the toxic milk man. Don’t drink his milk. Unless you must die, then drink it.

What is this and why don’t I feel so good

2 Likes

That’s thicc Thanos. You kill it by not googling it.

What is this and how can one destroy it?

You summon the superior Vampire, Kars to take back his rightful place as the villain

How do you end Gastons suffering.

3 Likes

It’s masculinity personified. You kill it with a tree

Well we know it’s asparagus, but how do you put an end to it?

1 Like

You eat it. You just cronch through that box.

What is this, and how does it become dead at your hands?

That is the epitome of Samurai technology, you kill it with The Rise of Imperial Japan a banana, as he does not have a gun to defend himself properly.

What is this superior way to hold Water Cattle and how could you supercede it as standard

1 Like

That is the mightiest weapon of a fish. You must find the tallest tree in the forest and cut it down with the fish. If you succeed in this, the fish will have been hit so many times that it’d probably be dead. Then it will also be a standard.

How do you kill this and why am I getting PTSD from it?

It’s a dragon. You kill it with a subwoofer

What’s this and how do you scronch it

That is a surreal meme. You kill it by scronching it.

What is this and how do I kill it?

1 Like

Heresy.

That.

It’s the end of the world as we know it, defeat it by feeling fine

What is this? And how will you end it?

1 Like