Game: what is this and how do you kill it?

Those are weeb formers. You stop the by turning them into kiss players.

Can you kill him?

1 Like

Nope

That is Thenis. You let him run with the stones. He’ll trip and they’ll stab into his eyes.

Who how

That is a perfect KO. You can’t kill it, seeing that it is an action, and not an entity.

This?

That’ s a mutated country ball, growing spores off of it like that one guy from that Dragonball movie.

What is this monstrosity and how can you murder it in cold blood?

1 Like

Take it apart, use what can be used for other Mocs

You kill him by smoothing out the model so it looks better.

how do you make kirby happy again please

Give Kirb the magic shapes, and then he’ll become happy again.

how kill

1 Like

He’s noodle Mario. You kill it by covering it in tomato sauce and vacuuming a puppy

That is not a gastropod. Gastropod means ‘Stomach foot’ as snails slide along their stomach, absorbing nutrients from the ground.

That is Luke Skywalker between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. You kill it by showing him The Last Jedi.

Please save me by this horrible mess.

You save yourself from SU by accepting that it’s a bad show. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Who are these two characters and how do we kill them?

1 Like

They’re some anime people. You kill them by not watching anime

(Ignore the caption there) who is this beast and how would you try (again I say try) to kill it

1 Like

You can’t beat him. I mean seriously, no.

Can you even beat this?

Yeah with an iconic culture /s

That’s Thanos on vacation. You kill him by reverse snapping.

1 Like

That is a sexy Thanos. You can’t stop him, as his sexiness burns your retinas and never ceases to turn you on.

What is this thing and why did I make it?

Ok sooooo the real question is that a mouth or a mustache created with Pyrotechnics and radioactivity

2 Likes

That’s wal-yoshi. You can’t kill it becuase it will never be in smash.

Could you bring yourself to kill such a precious thing?

Probably not, but you wouldn’t have to. The half-human, half-manakin child has no nose or mouth, and will eventually die.

Do me a favor and don’t kill him, but I wanna know how anyways.