[GAME] What Jobs would Characters From the Bionicle Universe would have in our Universe

I never knew Strakk was good at Mathematics

Also @Leoxandar and @SammySpartan you must describe why he would have the job you gave them

1 Like

Ice lumberjack, like a lumberjack but with ice

He has an axe. It’s big.

3 Likes

Because math is awesome and Strakk loves to even odds.

5 Likes

That’s a good enough reason for me, @Leoxandar wins!

4 Likes

Anyway,

Keetongu!

2 Likes

A Doctor, due to his immense knowledge on the subject of curing diseases.

3 Likes

None
because he killed Sidorak
in fact he should be in jail

5 Likes

Then he would be a Assassin for hire! Keetongu man of myster and murder the term man is used lightly lol

1 Like

WINNAR!!!

yeyeyeyyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeeyeyyeyyeyeyeyeyey

#Krakua!

1 Like

That guy who actually gives people advice, having a Kanohi Suletu really gives a certain insight to what teh people actually need advice about.

Okay not picking the obvious choice of musician, how about the siren for drills, like in the case of a nuclear meltdown he could scream/put into yo mind " I AM PERT OF UH CONTEST!!!I AM CANON I AM CANON!!! Also you should prolly get outta here I think it’s about o- oh no…hey Greg when am I coming into G2? Never? Okay, back to 10 back when I was relevant…"

1 Like

One of those fancy sound therapists.
I feel that he could uses his sound based powers to sooth the people, and use his Selutu to read their mind.

So do I win???

TFM101 actually had a smart idea.

@TFM101 Wins

Oh! Cool!

The character you will assign is…

##Makuta Teridax

.#NoStrings #MakyTeri

I am interested to see what comes out of this.

1 Like

An Umbrella Corp Scientist Since he Altered Many Rahi

And was Somewhat of an Ultimate Lifeform (Wesker Joke)

1 Like

Obviously high ranking officer of the Illuminati.
Because if you take “Makuta Teridax” and make it go through a number cipher, you get 13.1.11.21.20.1__20.5.18.9.4.1.24 and if you do
(13+1+11+21+20+1)-(20+5+18+9+4+1+24)
the result is “-14”
and if you rearange that number what do you get ? 4-1
Which equals 3.
Which is the illuminati.

Also mainly because he seems like a great “conspiring, plotting evil guy” and he sent an entire nation to sleep, just like the sheeple of america are. Wake up America. Jet fuel was an inside job.

1 Like

How about a politician he is sneaky and manipulative also he is really good at stabbing people in the back cough all of the makuta cough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Edit: Just made something to prove my point! :laughing:

5 Likes