Gavin Utu, the Cursed

The layering of the shells doesn’t really change the texture, outside of it looking more segmented; it still doesn’t mesh with the textures of the chest. It is a handy technique for making your shells not look all the same, though; adds in a bit of variation.

1 Like

This moc looks really great! I think you need some pictures against A wall it something to really show this moc off more.

1 Like

Ah, that’s certainly a unique color scheme! Surprisingly it works pretty well, so nice work! He has nice stature and silhouette, and he seems pretty well armored, which is good.
The only real issue I have are the knee joints, which seem to be limited be the placement of the nuva shoulders, and the shoulders, which are limited by the armor under his arm; I think it would be nice if he could stand normally in a neutral pose. Or, you could lean further into the permanently bent knees and make him digitigrade (like an animal leg, think the CCBS General Grievous or Umarak the Destroyer).
Otherwise, nice MOC! I’m looking forward to your next project!

1 Like

I am kind of surprised you are the first to say anything about the knees haha. I will be looking for ways to straighten them out. I was just happy that they looked filled-in.
Thanks!

@RogueToa Thanks! When I have another one of the team built, I will show them all off with a better background.