GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Barbatos fired the missiles with his 200mm guns. “Useless you already tried that, are you going to boor me to death?” he asked. “Or are you going to do something about it that matters!” he fired up.

Lacey dodged and fired her heavy artillery cannon.

The artillery cannon hit Barbatos causing him to stagger back.

Sazabi fired again, along with three funnels.

“I had enough.” Logan muttered to himself. As Barbatos’ eyes glow red and heat was coming out of them and the thrusters.
He swiftly dodges them and comes in front of Sazabi and bashes his sword mace at Sazabi with 2 times faster and powerful than before, blood was dripping off of Logan’s nose.

Sazabi took the hits, staggering back. She fired her shotgun 5 tines in a row point-blank, as well as launching all her missiles.
“Nope.”

Barbatos took some hits but then dodged some ferociously, Barbatos was howling like a wolf as he comes near Sazabi again and swings the sword mace at Sazabi’s head and then a front flip kick using his thrusters.

Sazabi blocks with her shield, before firing all her boosters and rocketing forwards with a strong punch.

Barbatos howled and grabbed her strong punch causing him to stagger back a little as he held the punch he thrusts his claws into it and shoves his right knee into the Sazabi’s torso.

Sazabi blocks with the shield again, and the beams fly out of the beam ports.

Barbatos moves back dodging the beams as he comes from her left flank and takes the variable mace which was a large mace and swings with it at Sazabi.

Sazabi blocked it with her shield, before firing her shotgun.

“Always blocking, always blocking.” he thought. He takes the hit and swings again with the mace at Sazabi even faster than before.

Sazabi ducked and swung a beam tomahawk at Barbatos.

Barbatos blocks the tomahawk with the mace and swings a sidekick at Sazabi.

Sazabi blocks and kicks back at Barbatos.

“I need to move faster.” he thought, Barbatos quickly dodges the kick and slams the mace at Sazabi.

Sazabi dodges and swings both beam tomahawks at Barbatos.

“And I need to be stronger.” he thought again, Barbatos’ eyes shined red again Barbatos blocks both beams of tomahawks with the mace.
“And I will not lose.” he thought as Barbatos heated up and his power grew stronger, the more Logan tapped into Barbatos the quicker the blood dripped off of his nose.
With both hands on the mace’s hilt he swings the mace again at Sazabi using the thrusters increasing the power and speed.

Sazabi dodged.
“Too slow.” She swung the tomahawks again, reinforced by her boosters.