GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

“I guess not.” he said smirking. Logan takes out his gunpla and looks at it, the pieces were cracked and damaged.

Lacey grabs her own, examining the damage.
“Hm. Missiles didn’t do too bad…” she mused.

Logan walks up to Lacey.
“So…I suppose you know a place where we can eat?”

“Um… what’s your opinion on Chinese food?”

“Chinese Food?” he asked. “I’m more of a burger guy myself, but I am willing to try it out.”

“Alright. Come on then.” Lacey began to lead Bruce out of the arena.

Logan nods and follows her.

1 Like

Lacey leads Logan out of the arena.
Harvey, who was walking around with George, saw them. He stopped, hurt showing in his eyes as Lacey and Logan walked out.
“I thought she liked me…” he thought to himself.

“I guess we were both jerks, you stealing my kill and me for asking you to battle for me to accept your apology, so sorry.” Logan said, following her.

“I forgive you. I guess we’re even now.” Lacey replied.

“Yeah, I was about to say the same thing.” Logan said.

Lacey grinned.
As they exited the Arena, she asked, “So what’s your story? We’ve all got one… what got you into Gunpla?”

Logan looked at her, he didn’t had a real reason as to why.
“My Grandpa got me into Gundam.” he said showing the Barbatos. “This was his Gunpla and he gave it to me, so I guess that might be the real reason…”

1 Like

Lacey nodded.
“Well, that’s neat. My grandpa never did anything of the sort.” Her face darkened as she thought of her grandparent.
“But that doesn’t matter.” She dismissed the thought quickly.

“My Grandpa made into the national finals.” he explained. “He didn’t quite won, but he made a name for himself.” he said as then he noticed something strange, he touched his nose and there was a bit of blood.

“Hm. Hey, are you alright?” Lacey asked, noticing the blood.
“You weren’t bleeding before…”

“I guess so.” he shrugged. “It always happens when I activated Barbatos’s power and this time…I used a move which I quite didn’t know I could do.” he continued.
“This time I guess it was too much for my body to handle…” he said locking away.

1 Like

Lacey frowned.
“Do you need medical attention, then?” She asked, seemingly worried.

“What?” he asked. “No, don’t worry about me.” he said. “In my Grandpa’s teachings of unlocking an unlimited power of a Gunpla.” he showed her a huge letter of his Grandpa’s teachings.
“However, they are hard to understand…he has away with words and sayings, he made it so that not everyone would achieve that kind of power, so I guess I am inexperienced with my Gunpla the fact that I always bleed when I try to unlock Barbatos’s powers prove that.”

1 Like

Lacey nodded.
“Well, you might want to clean yourself up. You look like you got into a bar fight or something.”