GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

“It’s irritating for me.” he said. “Because I know that I have the means to reach it but they are hidden and so I am always held back.” he said looking into her eyes.
He then gently takes the letter back to him. “Listen I feel like we started on the wrong foot, so how about we forget about the bad stuff that happen and start from the beginning and who knows maybe we can be friends.”

“Sure. Sounds good.” Lacey replied.

“Okay. That’s taken care of.” she thinks to herself.

“Thank you.” Logan smiled as he eats his last spring roll.

Lacey nods, finishing up her stir fry.

“So you said you wanted to fix Barbatos…” Logan said remembering.

“Sure. I can try, at least.”

“Okay, where do you want to do it, at my place or yours?” he asked.

“Doesn’t matter. I can work anywhere.”

Round 1 had ended and all teams received notice that Round 2 was placed into two groups.
Team Heavy, Team Iron Blooded, and Team Awesome were all in Group 1. Group 2 consisted of Team The Musicians, Team Astray, Team war maidens, and Team Dreadnoughts. Group 1 was set to start in the next hour.

OOC: I don’t think I forgot a team, but if I did, let me know.
@MichaelTheLightBringer, @meepinater, @Khalsa721, @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @L.O.S.S-KAL, @Bramsley

2 Likes

“Let’s go at my place.” he said as he drank his juice empty.

Nathan got notified. “YES!” but his smile drops. “In the next hour…come on!!!” he said bored.

“Patience, Nathan,” Ryan said.

Nathan sighed.

Lacey nodded.
She left enough money to pay on the table as she stood up.

He stood up as well. “Follow me then.” he said, as he started to lead her out of the restaurant.

Lacey followed him.

Harvey grabbed his gunpla, ready to go.

Ooc:
@Jcton could you control the npc for Astray team?

1 Like

(So what do the groups mean?)

“Nice. Can’t wait to see how that thing performs once we use our secret.” Sara smiled as raya got back to them “that’s why it’s a secret; if I had my way I wouldn’t have had to use anything but my rifle and sabers.” Raya laughed.

"Okay, also you’d probably going to meet Ryan and Rick, also there is Nathan but he needs to go in an hour for the second round…

“Well I guess I’ll be getting ready,” Nathan said. “Hey, if Logan does appear with that Girl let me know how it went.”

1 Like

Lacey nodded.

Rick grinned. “Will do. Good luck, Nate.”

1 Like

Logan continued walking they almost reached the place.

Nathan smirks and bro fists Rick and takes his gunpla and his briefcase and makes his way to the arena for round two.

OOC: of course, sorry if I haven’t.
@Khalsa721 There’s essentially going to be a round 2 for each group, two separate rounds, and each group won’t interact with each other, so if you’re in group 1, you won’t see anyone in group 2 during your round.

IC: George grabs the Caboose Kaboom and prepares himself to go.

1 Like

Lacey followed him.

Harvey made his way to the waiting area.

They would arrive at the Iron-Blooded Headquarters, there was Ryan with a cigar on his mouth but not smoking and Rick.

“Hi, I’m back and well I brought somebody.” he said as he stepped away and introduced her. “Her name is Lacey.”