GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

“Nolan, don’t you think you went too far out there?”

“I won didn’t I?”

+The throne+

“Intimidation tactic, the enemy can’t fight if they’re scared to the point of paralysis.”

“Nolan some of these people or practically kids for Gods sake!”

1 Like

“S-S-S-Slipped?!” Ryan asked as his cigar which he held in his hand was crushed.

Logan placed his hands on his hips and titled his head and looked at Lacey and gave her a look.
“While that is true to some extent.” he then turns his head towards the others. “The reason I lost was well.” he said as he remembered what happened.
“At the final moment of the battle, Barbatos started to glow with particles…” he said.

“Particles?” Ryan mutters.

“While I did bleed before that, I felt a significant change to my Gunpla’s power level, so I used the special move I came up with but did not perfected.” he said, explaining what he did.
“But the thing which costed my victory was that Barbatos’s hands and armor overall it cracked and so my so called powerful move was from the extreme to the lowest point and that’s how Lacey won the fight.”

John finally managed to get up, he used a stick that was lying around to help him walk, his fall had made him break a leg, he doubted he was going to be able enter now, he hoped to at least find Barbatos and get things over with, he brought a novelty dog walking stick top at a nearby shop, put it on the stick and went looking for Ryan, Logan and Barbatos

Irame simply nodded and set out for the stadium, and to look for Markson.

1 Like

Rick whistled.
“Wow. That’s… That’s crazy.”
Lacey nodded.

“You could say that,” Logan said as he placed Barbatos on the table.

Ryan takes a look at it. “That’s pretty damaged and I just fixed it,” he said. “Also about the particles, for it to work Barbatos would need some serious remodeling.”

Lacey squatted down and examined Barbatos.
“Agreed.”

“How long will it take?” Logan asked.

Ryan thought for some moments. “A few hours or even more, it depends.”

“What?” Logan asked in shock. “But…I need to be ready for battle!” he said fisting his fist.

“Don’t worry, Nathan as got it covered.” Ryan said.

“Yes maybe in speed but not in pure strength and might.” Logan sighed.

Rick frowned.
“Don’t you have that Qan T somewhere?”

“You mean the one I build?” he asked. “Well, I do yes.” he said giving it a thought.

“Then it is settled.” Ryan said. “Because you can’t control Barbatos for now without some backfires, you will use the Qan T and do a similation with it, if that works then we will see how we can unlock the power your Barbatos has.” he suggested.

“Oh, and what about the letter?” Logan asked.

“Glad you asked, you will find it out.” Ryan said. “If anyone is able to understand it, is you and you alone.” he said taking out his tools.

Lacey grabbed her tools from her purse.
“I’m helping, too. I didn’t come here to watch you boys have all the fun.” She smiled.

“Well…we kinda are not in the same team?” Ryan said.

“So? We’re still allowed to make friends.”

“And know my secrets and use them in battle?” Ryan asked.

Logan walked towards Rick and whispered. “You see where this is going?”

Lacey frowned.
“Look, do you want Barbatos to reach his full potential or not?”

“Well yes I do!” Ryan said as he started to take Barbatos apart.

Irame enters the stadium and searches for Markson.

Lacey nodded.
“Then I’ll work on this, too.” She grabbed some of the armor pieces and began to repair them.

“We need to rebuild some of the parts to allow it to let the particles flow through.” Ryan said, taking apart some pieces.
“A particle system to be exact.” he said taking some pieces and thinks of a plan.

Logan takes out a briefcase. “Okay, so now you’ll here a bunch of they mumbo jumbo.” he joked to Rick as he opened the briefcase to reveal his Qan T.

Rick nodded.
“That reminds me, I want to add a weapon to my gunpla.”
He takes out Tallgeese medallion and a large bag of spare parts. He begins to tinker with them.