General Movie Discussion

This is the General Movie Discussion topic where you can talk about movies…in general.

2 Likes

Transformers G1 movie is awesome. Nuff said

2 Likes

I would like to point that because of the LEGO movie, that Hollywood is planning a Marshmallow Peeps movie.

Guardians of the Galaxy was an amazing movie, and I can’t wait to see how Avengers: Age of Ultron ties up Phase 2.

2 Likes

I am in full support of this.

Bring on the Peeps. I’ll see that in theaters in a second. 8D

That movie was pretty bad. Not as bad as the new movies though.

I will say that the movie has a pretty awesome soundtrack stuck_out_tongue

I like Linkin Park and all, but it seems now Linkin Park HAS be in teh Bayformers movies.

http://hollywoodandswine.com/dreamworks-animation-announces-plans-mr-clean-origin-story/ THEY ARE PLANNING A MR. CLEAN MOVIE.

2 Likes

Didn’t Imagine Dragons do the song for Movie 4?

2 Likes

Indeed they did.

1 Like

why can’t they just do an adaptation of G1 in the movies, by making the characters recognizable, and the plots the same as G1 only less cheesy and more serious, as well as you know… robots fighting each other, what we paid for, not all this human stuff no one cares about

5 Likes

Just saw American Sniper. Man, was that a good movie. Really made me appreciate everything troops have to go through.

2 Likes

I saw Donnie Darko for the first time last weekend.
WHOA. It certainly screws with your mind.

2 Likes

I saw that recently as well! Quite the interesting movie. One of my new favorites.

3 Likes

That movie was awesome!
Oh, yeah, just telling this guy on the internet how awesome Donnie Darko is, Frank

1 Like

As a Vid/Film Major I end up talking about Movies alot. Soon I’m even going to have to write an 8 page paper on one specific movie trailer. I’m probably going to choose either Jurassic World or Avengers 2: Age of Ultron, Both of which are movies that I cannot wait to see!

3 Likes

I saw Cinderella the other day. It was…bleeeecchhhhhh

4 Likes

How does it compare to the old, animated movie?

1 Like

Indiana Jones 5 will be coming out within the next few years, and that should be interesting.

I’m going to say something radical, something that I have admitted to very few people:

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was my favorite of the four Indiana Jones movies.

(let the hate mail commence…)

4 Likes

It wasn’t my favorite, but I like it a lot better than Temple of Doom. I think a lot of the hate it gets is exaggerated. Then again, I’m not really that crazy about the series in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes