General Questions [Questions]

What is the story on the Mask of Control? I thought it was fused to Tren Krom or something like that.

I didnā€™t mean that Voriki was made by Makutaā€¦ but that her Toa form was. She was a Matoran with the rest of her tribe, made by Karzahni. My thought about Makuta was that he discovers her still alive after he is brought back (probably while searching for his mask). He then turns her into a Toa to deal with the other Toa, since he would still be too weak to do it himself. He could then remain behind the scenes to set up more events.

1 Like

I see, I misunderstood then.
Yeah, that part is still a grey undecided area. At least from the people who decided cannon.
It was never explained how the lightning toa was created.

I want to ask: What are the collectibles in each year? It is a theme in all Bionicle to have to collect something. We had that for most of the first years: kanohi, great kanohi, kanoka, krana, kraata, Rhotuka, squid, zamor spheres, and so on.

Yes, that was a double post. -Prentice1215

Is Brickonicle still being worked on? Everything seems dead here, but I canā€™t find an announcement that says the project is over.

The TTV cast themselves have long since moved on from the project for a myriad of reasons, and most of the community with them. MOCists and stuff on the rare occasion show something off and it gets mentioned here and there, but there isnā€™t really any active involvement in the project anymore.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Quick question - Is there a feature to unheart a post you accidentally liked?

Yeah just click on the heart again and it will remove it.

What about contest entries you voted for by accident?

You can just change your selection in the poll.

I donā€™t believe thereā€™s any way to completely remove your vote though, you can only change which one you vote for.

1 Like

Thatā€™s such a shame, it was such a cool project!

1 Like