General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

I have Asperger’s syndrome.

1 Like

To be strictly accurate this is less of a quirk and more for the reason behind multiple surface quirks.

Also. My bodily reaction to trauma (which, I might point out, is not treated as trauma in my conscious) is to not eat.

1 Like

It was easier to say that than the other quirks that come along with it.

I hate meat in my spaghetti.

1 Like

Uhm…

wat.

2 Likes

I have hair in my spaghetti.

Thats cool I guess.

[quote=“KultaDaLimeHead, post:499, topic:3669, full:true”]
I hate meat in my spaghetti
[/quote]Heck yeah man

1 Like

Meat is one of the best parts of spaghetti,

3 Likes

It really bothers me when people end a sentence with a comma. My mind keeps thinking “where’s the rest?!”

1 Like

When people end their sentences with a comma, it makes me want to end them with a coma .
/s, i’m not actually that deranged by it,

I often make a joke, and realise shortly after that it doesn’t work at all in french as it does in English, and akward pause and confusion ensues. Think before you speak people it’s really important.

1 Like

Y’know, a fist-sized comma would actually be a decent weapon. It’d be sharp… :stuck_out_tongue:

Bro, I have the exact same problem. Being an anglophone at a French school, I screw up royally almost everyday. And yet for some reason I had the bright idea of volunteering to do the daily announcements…

4 Likes

I have this problem with chewing on thing: my ■■■■■, my skin, anything. This is because my front teeth can’t actually touch each other, but it constantly feels like they need to touch something.

~W12~

2 Likes

Man

Looking back at this topic

I really shouldn’t have bothered posting anything at all

1 Like

I find that I rather have my right earbud in, then both of them at the same time…

2 Likes

I don’t think I can reply to this topic without braking any rules so yeah.
Oh I know I apparently turn into a Panda bear when I get angry.

Wat? Why not a grizzly?

1 Like

I eat a lot when I get angry.

some people are known to eat when they’re stressed or “stress eat”…
I have perfected the art of “rage eating”… it’s not pretty

1 Like

Hmm fun fact pandas do eat meat they’re just too slow to catch it most of the time
(Saying stuff like this is a quirk of mine)

1 Like