General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

I have seen a few friends do it, so it prolly is not as rare as I thought…

Apparently. I also tend to think aloud. Especially when I’m alone.

I tend to yell at my LEGO when I am alone…or with someone else…

1 Like

I tend to yell at a lot of things in those instances.

I rewrite things. A lot. I love writing, but I’m really slow at it; OCD is a problem.

Oh, and I beat out everyone in my school at a planking contest when I was in seventh grade. Held one for 8 minutes, with someone standing next to me the entire time checking my form.

2 Likes

I’m quiet most of the time. Scary quiet

######why do I make people nervous, I’m just shy T_T

4 Likes

I once said “Hello” and the person I was talking to responded by asking why I told them to shut up.

5 Likes

what?

######why?

I think it’s because of my eyebrows.

ok?

what’s wrong with you eyebrows?

They’re pointy.

1 Like

They have a mind of their own…

/s?

1 Like

Maybe they just really don’t like Adele.

7 Likes

That wouldn’t explain why they thought I’d asked them to shut up.

2 Likes

I feel horrible throwing away food.

3 Likes

I get way to excited whenever I look at the word Master.

Uh… Quirks about me huh? Well… Physically, there’s a lot wrong with me.
I have beta thalassemia minor, so I have weird shaped blood, and if I were to have a kid with anyone else with this condition, our child would be screwed all seven days from sunday (That’s a thing people say, right?). I also have full blown celiac, which is fun. Said no one ever. My body literally makes poison if I eat gluten. Talk about a toxic relationship…
You can all kill me now, I’ll die happy.
There was also that tumor in my foot, and now the extra bone that’s becoming more and more inflamed since the tumor’s removal. So that’s fun. Oh, speaking of bones, thanks to celiac, my ribs have been pushed out by the ulcer it caused when I was five. My stomach was all but gone. I’m also color blind, with some shades of green appearing blue to me. That one’s not too big a deal tho.
Now that’s all that’s wrong on a physical level. Mentally, I have ADHD and one of the most dangerously addictive personalities ever known to man. Once I like something, I don’t let go. Ever. For instance, it has gotten to the point where I was almost failing every class because I could not and would not stop thinking about a plan for a building… I don’t even like architecture. Yeah. It was bad. Luckily, the ADHD meds help with the addictive personality, but honestly, I hate them. They tire me out, they make me feel… different? I guess different and completely kill my creativity, which is literally the only thing keeping me from sleeping every second of the day. So I’ll take them, fine, but not… all of them.
Now I’m not sure how much this affects my personality, but I like to think that I would have ended up like this even without my ADHD. But who knows right? Personalities are weird. Buhyeah, that’s all the quirks I have (That I know of anyway)

7 Likes

Wow.

And I thought my life sucked. :confused:

At least you’ve learned how to cope with it.

That’s pretty metal

5 Likes

It’s called being corrupted by power

That’s not a quirk, it’s a flaw of humanity

Oh yeah, I may not have mentioned that my legs are a bit deformed, so my right foot angles out to the right most of the time, including when I’m walking. So you know I’ve entered the room when you hear one solid footstep with one muffled one.

4 Likes