Hi everyone. As you may know, the second graphic novel of G2 featured these mysterious words with the statues of the ancient Protectors.
- Protector of Jungle: Jagiri = Agarak
- Protector of Ice: Buzkayo = Uganu
- Protector of Water: Bumonda = Owaki
- Protector of Earth: Droton = Etoku
- Protector of Stone: Rokreng = Kerato
- Protector of Fire: Flammik = Mamuk
The names on the far right are the names of the Protectors at the time of Makuta's betrayal.
Another interesting note is that Pohatu then says, "Nilkuu, Protector of Stone, told me that the Protectors' elemental armor has been passed down through many generations. These statues honor the ancient Protectors from thousands of years ago!"
My first thought that they were village names, but we know there are multiple villages per region. Based on what Pohatu says, I think one of these two options could be true:
- They are the names of the Regions of Okoto.
- They are the names of the Protectors that preceded the Protectors at the time of Makuta's betrayal.
What do you guys think these words/phrases mean?