German Retailer Leaks Final BIONICLE 2015 Prices

As long as I get LoS, Tahu, Lewa, and Kopaka, I could care less about the other sets. But if this is only the first wave, then I may reconsider…

1 Like

I agree.

I’m going to have to delete the off-topic discussion.

2 Likes

Thank you based mod.

It would be seriously disappointing if Lord of Skull Spiders is the only bad guy.

Is this a typo, or are there now TWO masters of stone? O_o

Also, I am somewhat happy with these prices. Would be better if Onua wasn’t as pricey, but eh. Gotta make that cash-money.

1 Like

Yes, were just getting closer and closer to getting these, GET READY FOR THE FANS CONSTINTLY ASKING GREG ABOUT THIS EVEN THOUGH HE WON’T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING! Can’t wait! Also…

3 Likes

That’s a nice MOC of the Hype Train. I wonder who made it.

I did actually.

Do you have more photos of it?

I have more pics, and I’m using them for stop motion.

4 Likes

That is one impressive feat you’ve accomplished. You should be proud.

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it. :smiley: :smiley:

No problem. :smiley:

1 Like

My wallet weeps as my inner fanboy rejoices. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

$164.88 for all of them
my body is ready

… R… Ray from Achievement Hunter?

Anyways yeah, for Bionicle figures, I hope to see them on sale but the cost isn’t surprising.

Right.
Time to go into full-on money-saving mode.
Put $20.00 aside each week and I’ll have the money to afford the lot in a little over two months. Less if I do a bit of scrounging 'round the house for loose change…

Anyone good with the conversion rate, wondering how much would this cost in the UK? I know it wont just be simply converting dollars or euro’s to pounds… so any ideas?

probs the same, maybe a euro/pound difference but nothing major, lego doesnt change the prices around that much* so most likely a euro or pound less (or more) then the prices we have here
*with some exceptions

Ah ok, thanks