Godess V3 and Moc Evolution

A complete overhaul of a character that I made. It is originally based off of the foot design. The other versions of her will be shown as well. I really need to do a bricklink order to fix color issues and to fill in a couple of gaps. All extra blue effect pieces and wings are removable.

Newest Version

Original.

Second Version

More Pictures of the final Version.

84 Likes

I think that either gold or orange should go. There’s too many yellow shades as is.

6 Likes

Phenomenal, really like how the colors work together

1 Like

Very much liking the colors here, not a fan of the hand builds and the random asymmetry.

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu At least it’s not a rainbow moc

@nexolo Thanks!

@AwesomeJoel27 Yeah, they will be changed to be the same soon. That happens when you don’t have a steady income.

3 Likes

I can relate!

1 Like

This looks good!

1 Like
Sorry, but this remind me alot like The King...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/711/King_Harkinian.png

Considering the original was made 1 year ago, the build contrast amazingly except the lower arms.

1 Like

Very well shaped. As said before you may want to cut back on some of the shades.

1 Like

I mean, technically all the pieces are removable!
I like the majority of it, but the hands seem a little off because of the sharp angle they’re at to the arm. It might be worth it to ditch the masks on the ends.

1 Like

the gold at the end of the limbs reminds me of gauntlets and boots

2 Likes

@ColdGoldLazarus Thanks!

@Square Not really familiar with the reference.

@Leoxandar Thanks! As of now, it’s going to stay as is.

@MrCod Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll mess with it a little.

@Ace That’s exactly what they’re supposed to be. Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

Neat, I love the coloring on this version the most of the three; it’s really striking.

1 Like

Wings remind me of my own wing design for my angel-ish moc.

And I hate all my mocs, so naturally I dislike the wings.

Other than that, I agree with @Omega_Tahu with this one. Too many shades.

And aside from those two things, I definitely like this moc. gj

1 Like

@Stoax Thanks! Glad to see that the idea came through.

@Novel Hopefully that feeling will decrease with a bit of practice.

I don’t get why there are too many shades. All of them are clearly defined and not mixed together much. I could change the hair eventually to keetorange, and the hands are going to be fixed. I could also get rid of the trans orange. That’s all I’d be willing to do. She has more colors than regular builds, but that’s simply because she’s based off of a human wearing clothing and armor rather than being bio-mechanical. I didn’t stick to the 3 color ‘rule’, but something was done wrong to where it’s not quite right yet.

2 Likes

I think the main thing is that a moc can look great with alot of shades, but only if there is no accent (or the accent is far enough away from it). With the blue pieces in the same area that the shades are mixing, it just gives it a cluttered effect. If you look harder at it, you can see that you’re right; the shades are clearly defined. But with the blue there it’s not as displayed as it should be.

But that’s just my take on it. I’m sure other people have different reasons why they think it may be cluttered to them. Hope this helped! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Novel That makes sense. The blue effect peices do have that effect now that I am looking at it. I’m going to mess around with them and color placements to make it a bit better. I will post an update picture once I find a good medium between the two. Thank you very much for the feedback!

2 Likes

ouch talk about cramped can it pose

@TheLeg0Br0ny Yeah, it can pose, at least in certain positions. It’s just that I’m terrible at posing my characters.(I should probably work on that)

1 Like

Love the MOC. Great from a design aspect and the colors, while a lot, are placed really well and also give the character lots of vibrancy while maintaining nice aesthetics. Nice job overall.

1 Like