Godess V3 and Moc Evolution

WOW. This is beautiful! A definite improvement! Besides just the design in general, The colors are outstanding and the scheme has excellent transition from one color to the next!

Well done, sit. Just well done!

1 Like

I canā€™t believe I forgot to respond. Oops

Anyways, thatā€™s setting the bar low. You should look at what can be improved and compare it to better mocs rather than saying that yours is better than other mocs. I probably worded it badly, but hopefully you get it.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu To improve my mocs and get feedback is the main reason I am on the boards. My earlier comment basically meant that I didnā€™t think the number of warm shades was a problem in my eyes. I get that she looks a bit cluttered with the blue effect peices on. Otherwise, in my opinion, this number of colors are realistic. That is especially true for a human wearing clothes. It all boils down to a difference in opinion.

@Jedder77 Thanks.

@Saxton Thank you.

4 Likes

Ok. I get that, however your comment earlier made me believe that you were dismissing the problem and not adressing it. I believe it came off differently than how you wanted it to

1 Like

Thatā€™s basically what happened. I take all comments and critiques into consideration. I thank you and everyone else for their feedback.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll make another comment just cause I like this MOC very much.
While other people donā€™t like the multiple shades of yellow I think it works well cause of good color blocking. And while it does look cleaner when not having any of the blue bits, I wouldnā€™t say it looks ā€œbetterā€ while the blue parts are off, when they are on it kind of gives off a magically charged look, that I think works well for the ā€œgoddessā€ title.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve got it! The blue parts are meant to be a sort of force field armor. Thanks for the comment!

@Omega_Tahu @Novel I finally got around to taking pictures of the changes that were made. Iā€™d like your opinions on them. I added bulk to the gauntlets to help flow, removed the trans orange, and extended the side shields to the sides a little.

2 Likes

I still feel like thereā€™s too many yellow shades. I think the gold should be what leaves tho, maybe replace it with silver.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu Well, I guess that weā€™re just going to disagree on that. Sheā€™s supposed to be a warm looking character. Silver or another cool color just seems odd as an armor for her. I really do appreciate the feedback, though.

2 Likes

Maybe there should be more tan

The tan skin areas could be better defined especially around the arms If there were tan CCBS bones, I would use them underneath the gauntlet.

Is that a jetbug/nitroblast head on her back I see? Very creative usage of pieces here! As for the rest, the head, while a cool build, looks a little strange.

Other than that, the torso build is neat and the arms and legs, while they look quite simple, are effective and donā€™t need to be any more complex! Beautiful hand design by the way, Iā€™d live to see how theyā€™re constructed!
Keep it goin my Dude!
@ZiontyroMetalhead That sir, is a super design. Iā€™ll be ordering two of those ring pieces from bricklink soon enough, X-mas is just around the corner!

Thanks for the comment and the feedback!

Building custom heads has always been difficult for me. It could be better, I agree on that. The hands arenā€™t my idea, but the are really useful for larger more realistic hands. If I remember, Iā€™ll take a few break down photos for you.

@Kikoa Hereā€™s the hand breakdown, simple, but effective.

1 Like