Godzilla Discussion

I really loved it too.

1 Like

YEAH! I wanna talk about giant monsters! I don’t really have anything to say, I’m just really excited!

EDIT:
I’m just going to start putting cool Godzilla stuff I find in this post till someone else replies.

2 Likes

Ok getting off resurgence for a moment, any one know where one can obtain Return of Godzilla and Godzilla VS Biolante as they were missing from the box set.

Also Toho please bring back Hedorah

As a matter of fact you can find a really decent copy of Godzilla vs. Biollante from Walmart for ~$5. It was rereleased in 2015 and looks really great (blueray and dvd both are available) https://www.walmart.com/ip/Godzilla-Vs-Biollante-Widescreen/38630436
For Return of Godzilla '84 you’ll probably have to look on Amazon. Looks like they actually just came out with a blue ray this year, but they have several options available. Amazon.com

Honestly, I think Hedorah would be really good for a Japanese flick.

Well this is a thing that exists.

So has anyone else seen the Shin Godzilla artbook images? They’re pretty awesome.

4 Likes

What the heck is that?! Is… is that Godzilla?!

1 Like

So these are the things that appear on Godzilla’s tail at the end of the movie? Noice.

1 Like

Here’s some funny stuff I found.
You might have to click on some of them to see the whole thing.

2 Likes

For some reason, Robbie Rotten’s voice fits pretty well with Shin Godzilla. In this instance, at least.

1 Like

Is ShinGoji…a Xenomorph?

Hey everyone. Does this topic extend to the Legendary Pictures Monsterverse?

I think so, yeah.

It could probably warrant its own topic since it has non-Godzilla monsters featured in it (King Kong among them).
Then again, the majority of the monster are Godzilla monsters, so it could go either way.

On topic of Godzilla, what has been everyone’s thoughts on Shin Godzilla, and the Godzilla anime movie coming out later this year?

Shin G is alright. I haven’t seen it yet though. Probably won’t till a dubbed version comes out. As for the anime movie, it idea sounds amazing, but I that’s all I can really say seeing as this is literally the only thing we’ve seen of it.

There’s actually been a whole lot more stuff regarding it that has come out in recent times
Like it’s title “Godzilla: Monster Planet”
A lost of all the monsters set to appear in it
As well as some other posters and visuals being shown (like some characters, mechs, etc.)

Well its the only official thing I could find in a google image, aside form this.

Sure, but you should probably make it it’s own thing.

Shin Godzilla was great!

How do you know it’s all right if you haven’t seen it?

Well from what I have seen it looks alright. All I really have to go off of is Shin Godzilla’s design and abilities, and while he’s not my favorite, he has grown on me.

Speaking of Shin Godzilla, I found this, and its amazing. (Also warning for extremely minor swearing because I have to)

EDIT:

It also seems that Shin is the meme man of the big G family.

EDIT:

Truly the meme man.

Big News! We finally have an American release date for shin Godzilla on Blu-ray/DVD! August 1, 2017! Funimation Pre-Order Page!

2 Likes