Good fanfic stories?

So about two years back I was on the Custom Bionicle Wiki and I got really invested in one story this guy did. Suddenly he stopped writing during the middle of the third( and final) story. Any GOOD custom bionicle stories out there to fill the void?

3 Likes

That’s a very good question.

This storyline by Toa Gonel is superb, along with anything else he has written.

The Fractures storyline is also very well done, also along with anything else he has written.

The Pirates Universe is good, as well as anything else BionicleChicken has produced.

There are many other fantastic stories on the Custom BIONICLE Wiki that we would be happy to direct you to. Feel free to join our Discord server which can be found on the website.

Also, as a side note, is the story you’re referring to Creeping In Our Souls, by any chance?

9 Likes

Yes I am. It was really good, I haven’t checked up on it for a month or two.

1 Like

Good fanfic? Is there even such a thing?

3 Likes

I’m actually taking legitimate offense at this, joke or no.

Though I will agree upon this sentiment for the major proportion of fanfics.

2 Likes

They’re certainly few and far between but “seek and ye shall find” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t recommend Fractures any higher.

3 Likes

A work in progress, so expect it to end in a year year or so. I’ve read it and think it’s pretty good.

Shameless self plug.

1 Like

That depends on what you mean by good. But if you mean some that the author is proud of then I can give you one of mine.

1 Like

I haven’t read it myself, but I’ve heard this fic called “Vengeance” by LokaCola (never heard of him) is supposedly good. Only downsides is that it can take time between updates…

For real though, there are some great ones out there. Unfortunately some of my favourite ones has been deleted for whatever reason, and I don’t really keep up with new stuff so I don’t really have many recommendations. There a few here on the message boards that I would recommend if you haven’t already read them.

2 Likes

http://www.moc-pages.com/folder.php/187386
Best I know of.

3 Likes

He inspires me.

2 Likes

One-offs can be pretty good, especially if they don’t become a massive storyline.

The artist BionicleChicken has made multiple high-quality comics

2 Likes

I like this series from @Willess12, right here on the boards (I’ve linked the most recent “extension”, and the previous additions are linked at the top of it):

1 Like

https://mythsandlegacy.com/ has a lot of really good “canon compliant” stuff, as well as links to other authors’ works. Really good hub for fanfics.

1 Like

i had a couple that i was working on but never finished, got distracted by ones from other franchises. one was the events of the toa empire universe after takanuva left and tuyet “split”. the other was an adventure for kopaka and pohatu on the red star set just after the events in “the Powers that Be” where they would meet a bunch of revived beings on it(lots of cameos) team up with them and a group of revived, post evolution makuta, and set about trying to get everyone to spherus magna safely as many of inhabitants had gone mad/savage.

1 Like