Gravity Falls

Did you get that from Vailskibum94 because he has made like 2 vidoes on Stan’s possible death

2 Likes

So…that episode…

That went bad very quickly

1 Like

Urg, must…resist…potential spoiler. I haven’t watched it yet.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I didn’t put anything specific. :wink:

1 Like

And I can’t watch it 'cause I’m in Thailand
T_T
Oh well. Time to wait for some site to upload it.

Try kisscartoon, it should be uploaded a day after the episode aired. In fact I just checked and it is uploaded…

Now for my thoughts on the episode The fact that they finally examined the wierd shape of the cliff face and that there a UFO in Gravity Falls is awesome. Also, Bill used Blendin to take the rift from Mabel, which I did not see coming. One more thing, there had better not be a three month long hiatus after this episode because then I will be so mad.

Just finished watching it.

I guess it’s the end of the world. I need to see the next episode!

1 Like

SPOILERS: I actually hope that there’s a hiatus. This was the 17th episode of a 22 episode season. I expected the release of the Nightmare Realm to be the Season 2 Finale, but there’s five episodes left in the season. We’ve gotten tons of answers in the episodes following Not What He Seems, so Bill’s plan to free the rift seemed like the last big mystery. Now, I suspect that the season 2 finale will be the Pines defeating Bill’s nightmare army, which would make for a fitting conclusion to the show as a whole. There has been no official confirmation of whether GF will get a third season. I hope that it gets another season, but the mystery aspect, the thing that drew me into it, is fading. I want a hiatus, partially so that we can continue to theorize before we get more answers, but mostly just to put off the inevitable end of the show.
I just realized that I’m sounding a lot like Mabel did at the end of the episode. Huh. :flushed:

2 Likes

I saw a commercial and the next episode comes out on the 26th of October. No hiatus. Season 2 will probably either end at episode 18 or 20

2 Likes

Yey

Let’s hope that Bill wins for once.

No, season 2 will be at least 21 episodes long, because the large end card puzzle still has 4 slots missing:

There could be a 22nd episode, but I don’t think there’ll be any episodes after that. The series will end. Though, what may happen, is that episode 21 might turn out to be the length of 2 episodes; a finale of epic proportions! But that’s just speculation…

3 Likes

Hmm, I haven’t seen the splash screens all put together before, cool

1 Like

I prefer Watchcartoon, and finished watching it about 12 hours ago, so I’m good.
I hope that trailer means ‘final’ as final showdown with Bill, and not the finale of the show.

1 Like

Yee. As I’ve said, the season will have at least 21 episodes. ‘The final showdown’ is episode 18.

“MY HORMONES ARE LIKE A SWEATY CAGE!”
-robbie V

3 Likes

What do you guys think will happen after episode 18? I personally hope that the “final showdown” is a 2 part episode. One takes place in our world, while the other takes place in the nightmare realm. But after that, I would have no idea what will happen.

can go one of two ways
Mabel stays with dipper, or maybe they do a time skip thing
who knows.

So Weirdmageddon Pt. 1 is on tonight

I think Stan is going to die in a fire saving the kids after this episode

1 Like

“Welcome one and all, to Weridmageddon!”

That episode gave me the chills and thrills.

Changing the opening theme was brilliant! It caught me totally surprised and gave you that feeling that something was very wrong. It got spooky when Bill swapped Northwest’s facial features. I also think I saw Chtiltu make an appearance.

Oh look, it’s Bill with a mouth.
The voice actors I presume?
Can’t wait till part 2!

3 Likes

Honestly, I think that episode was just about the best one out of S2 yet.

Also, I just rewatched the edited intro. The words “Judylwb Idoov” appear twice, once on the watertower, and once at the ending title. Any ideas of what type of cypher it could be?

2 Likes