Gravity Falls

Alex Hirsch (creator of Gravity Falls) said that “the story isn’t over yet” or something around those lines so we should probably expect some comic book prequels/sequels. Alex Hirsch is also creating a real life journal that comes out sometime in the spring/summer so expect that too.

Well, that was a satisfying ending…

I am content.

2 Likes

That ending was beautiful. I, a nearly 18 year old man completely void of emotions, actually started crying.

3 Likes

I cried too :cry:

Who didn’t cry. It was emotional

1 Like

Wendy totally stole Dipper’s hat.

1 Like

I didnt. It wasnt that emotional.

1 Like

so I marathoned this show over the past few days, oh my god, it was a really good show, sad to see it ended but it certainly went out on a high note

4 Likes

This easily entered my favorite shows list, I rarely ever last through the entire run unless I enjoy it, for me live action shows just don’t grip me and most cartoons now a days are just kinda meh or bad, but this surpassed what I expected, the ending also did make me shed some tears, I’ll never forget this show and will revisit it down the line.

I’m curious, are the merchandise good? I heard they don’t appeal well and was release at a bad time.

Happy birthday, Soos…

5 Likes

so someone actually found bill

8 Likes

It was recently (and very cryptically) revealed Dipper’s real name is Mason

6 Likes

Well this is about the greatest thing ever.

7 Likes

Me and my siblings just started watching the show together, after two of us watched the entire thing a long while ago, and I saw a few episodes.

The comedy is pretty good, we have only seen episode one and part of episode two, but it was so weird it got a few good laughs from us.

(Also Stan as a character is great)

My gripes are a few lines here and there, and it seems like a few voice actors need some time to get into their roles.

2 Likes

Then this is the 2nd greatest thing ever,
You might have to click on it.

5 Likes

I think Gravity Falls is probably my new favorite show of all time,

it’s so good, I watched the entire series in 2 days

now that’s dedication!

So, I found an unused theme song a while ago, and I think it sounds great.

Better than what we got? No. But it did get me thinking. Thinking about what I miss about Gravity Falls.

What I really miss are the early days into the show’s run. Back the, when everyone was still trying to figure out what was behind the vending machine. When everything was simpler. Before Bill, before Ford, before all of that. The online culture for the show around that time was wonderful. It was a time when a lot of the theories and content created around the show was genuinely unsettling but charming at the same time (granted I was a lot younger then, so my threshold for disturbing content was a lot lower) Its just a feeling that I really miss, and don’t really find much where else.

EDIT:
A couple good examples of what I’m talking about. Neither of them are quite as “kid friendly” as Gravity Falls, but they still hold that feeling of mystery and disturbing qualities.

I absolutely love stuff like this. Far from horror, but still enough to be unnerving, unsettling, or disturbing. The kind of creepy and eerie stories that keep you up at night. I love it.

2 Likes