I want Snowflake the giant chicken.

3 Likes

ZIb and his friend (I can’t remember his name) and, of course, the citizens possessed by the remained Brains.

2 Likes

Rocka 2.0 maybe?
Or some playsets that when all combined created Hero Factory
Or a more accurate Hero Craft (or whatever their flyer-machines were called)

2 Likes

Dan Rocka’s hot sister, Gwen Rocka II and her Gunmetal/White/Pink glory. April Fools I also want see the Villain Factory, too.

1 Like

Quadle?

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/comilarapa/sets/72157663149369705/

So many great recolors…:sob:

1 Like

Why the heck Nex has a 1.0-fied Surge 2.0 helmet is beyond me.

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean Rocka with the 2.0 build. Y’know, the version he was in at the beginning of Savage Planet

3 Likes

Yee.

9 Likes

I would want to see mr makuro as a hero

1 Like

Hey… He looked different…

6 Likes

wait
wasn’t thresher basically jetpack bulk from bulk v vapour?

1 Like

Why does his comic incarnation look so much cooler then his episode adaptation

3 Likes

Maybe because Lego made the comic before the series and make him cooler before decided to cancel the 2.0 form.

2 Likes

Because the animators didn’t want to make new assets so they just took a bunch of old ones, slapped them together, and called it a Rocka.

6 Likes

After the Ordeal of Fire, I really wanted to see ice-themed sets…I can already imagine them…

The crazed winged menace BLIZZERD! The dumb brute SNOBRAWL! The insectoid FROSTBYTE! And the vehicle set ICE-CYCLE!

9 Likes

The main ones that come to mind are Rocka 2.0, the unnamed villain that released the Brains in Brain Attack, and the mangled Von Nebula from Mirror World.

What also would’ve been interesting was if there were general civilians released (which are seen in the show and use some existing parts).

More unnamed heroes would have been nice as well, such as the one from the Drop Ship, except with the CCBS building system.

5 Likes

There’s also Thresher, who had some neat recolors.

I love the CCBS shell with a Bar code on it. Me want.

~W12~

6 Likes